added a new stang to my stable

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
93 mustang lx 5.0

mods: 5 lug on all 4 corners,disc breaks out back,slp catback,udp,msd cap.and wires. other then that is all stock...

205caoi.jpg

11idf1t.jpg

2weyyh2.jpg

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
im going to tint the windows and switch the wheels out...i dont like bullits...
ill be going with fr500 black centers polished lip

Joser281

Reaction score
You lucky dog. I'm jealous.... Been thinkin' of getting a notchback myself. :beer:

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, VERY nice and clean car

+1 on trunk foxes, my favorites.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I love the old trunk cars. I had an 89 for a lot of years. It was a fun car to have.

Car looks great, but is it just me.. Front looks slammed while the back looks like it needs to be lower. maybe it's the angle.

Turbostangs90

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fox notch club! A 3v swap in that light car with the right suspension should get you well in the 11s if thats what you chose to do.

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fox notch club! A 3v swap in that light car with the right suspension should get you well in the 11s if thats what you chose to do.

well im thinking 3v swap,custom turbo kit just 500 wheels should put me in the 10's
and thanks

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
thanks you guys..when i seen the car it was like love @ first sight...i had to buy it...i dont know if i over spent i paid 3900? this is the reason why my 2006 is not turbo! lol...i hope i made a good decision...

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great. Makes me miss my notch every time I see one. Still don't regret selling mine, but would like another

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
thanks you guys..when i seen the car it was like love @ first sight...i had to buy it...i dont know if i over spent i paid 3900? this is the reason why my 2006 is not turbo! lol...i hope i made a good decision...

You made the right choice! That notch is pure sex! Your a little high on dollar paid, but not by much. Interior shots?

Sent from my phone. I'm driving

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I like the car wheels and all!!!!!!!! $3900 bucks will get you a milkcrate full of various car parts down here.:omfg: Certainly not a clean notch, you done good!:clap:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
good looking notch, I agree on doing away with the wheels, not a good look on notch backs imo

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful notch brother! If I wasnt planning on a turbo kit for my car I would be looking hard for one. I certainly hope to eventually have one in the stable (along with a termi). They really are starting to earn their place in the "classic" mustang category in my eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
I bet that the person who sold it will regret it in less than a week.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back