added a new stang to my stable

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
well im thinking 3v swap,custom turbo kit just 500 wheels should put me in the 10's
and thanks

My buddy has a 408 stroker in his notch with a 76mm turbo at low boost made 558 rwhp and 636 ft lbs. He ran a 10.9 @ 127 missing third so yea easy 10s. He's since switched to a c4 and is rebuilding the rear end. No new times yet but I would suggest that route. The only thing that was a pain was getting some turbo manifolds to fit.
Car looks good though. Clean.
1/8

One of his slower 1/4

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey smoke i dont have any interior shoots, has old ass seats, carpet is okay..headliner is fine the visor are starting to come apart...I'm going to redo the interior....get some nice racing seats,rear seat delete..like I said the car is fine just want to upgrade some of the stuff..

Retro5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats!! That is one beautiful looking LX trunk.
I was actually so close to buying one before I got my 2011 GT. One day I'll have the pair, old school and a new school 5.0's.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Nice coupe what size is that cowl?

My buddy has a 408 stroker in his notch with a 76mm turbo at low boost made 558 rwhp and 636 ft lbs. He ran a 10.9 @ 127 missing third so yea easy 10s. He's since switched to a c4 and is rebuilding the rear end. No new times yet but I would suggest that route. The only thing that was a pain was getting some turbo manifolds to fit.
Car looks good though. Clean.
1/8

Whats the boost? im assuming its low cause its a stock block and he doesnt want to push it?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Nice coupe what size is that cowl?

Whats the boost? im assuming its low cause its a stock block and he doesnt want to push it?

Hes only running 9lbs. The whole motor is built, he just doesnt want to up it until he learns to drive it lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back