Aeroforce Interceptor gauge tech vid.

Turbo 6

Reaction score
FWIW I have the interceptor, the LCD display started messing up within a week. Sent it back to Aeroforce, they said it's on it's way back. Hopefully I get more than a week out of next time. Seems as though their customer service is good though.

I'm starting to get pissed here. I sent the gauge back on the 28th, they said they replaced the LCD screen and sent it out on the 2nd. Still no gauge. Emailed them again, they said they got a "return to sender" notice. Still no gauge or explanation.

For $269 I expect a gauge with no issues. Also what gets me is I originally called Lethal (where I got it from) and they told me to deal with Aeroforce. So I did. Here it is three weeks later and I still don't have a working gauge.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
I thought Lethal said they would take care of problems like this if you ordered from them???

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...Also what gets me is I originally called Lethal (where I got it from) and they told me to deal with Aeroforce. So I did. Here it is three weeks later and I still don't have a working gauge.

I thought Lethal said they would take care of problems like this if you ordered from them???

You mean this...

With that said again I'm sorry to hear about your experience however if anyone purchases an Aeroforce gauge from us you have our level of customer service and commitment behind it. If there ever was a problem which sometimes happens you can be sure we'll be here to answer the phone and get it resolved.

So I can say with quite a bit of confidence that if you order an Aeroforce gauge or anything for that matter from us you're in good hands and most likely won't end up in a shitty situation like you described.

Hmmmmmmm. I hope mine don't have any issues.

Last edited:

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!! I was thinking about ordering one next week from Lethal but not sure...

Turbo 6

Reaction score
Don't hesitate to get one if that's what you want.
Lethal has been more than helpful. The only thing they could have done differently would have been to exchange my gauge.
Aeroforce repaired it then sent it out. There was a problem with postage and I'm told I should have if by Friday.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
I appreciate your help and opinion and I am def. going to order an Aeroforce just have to figure out where from...

qwiksillva

Reaction score
Thanks for the original post's video. It really helped me figure out that this is as good of a product as it appeared.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

We do. As you can see a few posts above the issue has been resolved. Please understand that we're not the manufacturer. In certain cases the manufacturer wants the item back in their hands to either repair or replace. If that's their policy we have to follow it as well as give them the benefit of the doubt that they will take care of the problem. No use in sending it back to us as there's no way for us to trouble shoot it as we have no idea what we're looking for.

It's like that with most of the other products we offer. Most manufacturers simply aren't going to ship you a new unit without getting the old one back to inspect first. That's where dealing with a company like us has it's benefits over the smaller companies with less customer support. At least we answer every phone call and every email sent to us so you're never left in the dark. Just imagine dealing with a company that sends you straight to voicemail or doesn't answer your email for several days. On top of that we are very good at following up with both the manufacturer and customer until the repair/return is complete.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Don't hesitate to get one if that's what you want.
Lethal has been more than helpful. The only thing they could have done differently would have been to exchange my gauge.
Aeroforce repaired it then sent it out. There was a problem with postage and I'm told I should have if by Friday.

I'm glad it all worked out for you. If you have any other issues please contact me direct and I'll do the best I can to help you out.

Thanks, Jared

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy for taking the time to respond to the comments I made; I apologize for assuming something and I am glad you were here to at least answer my concerns... I understand the circumstances you are talking about and sometimes thats just the way things go!

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have had one in my 02 Lightning for years and LOVE it. Do you guys sell a wideband sensor kit for pre-11's to read afr?

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

stangdavid

forum member
Reaction score
sorry but have to ask before I order this.

how hard is it to get the wire though the duct work if mounting in the AC vent?
very easy, i was actually supprise how easy it was to install. you pull the trim panel from around the gauges, install the Roush pod. if you look down between the cluster and steering column you can see all the way to the floor. i just unwraped the amount of wire i needed hid the rest in the dash, and then you simply pull the connector for the gauge through to the vent. trust me once you pull the trim panel out you will see how easy it is. and to the guys who have doubts abdout buy this gauge, don't, i bought mine used and it works great. the only thing i wish is that i could change the display color to blue so it would match my boost and fuel gauge. David

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
very easy, i was actually supprise how easy it was to install. you pull the trim panel from around the gauges, install the Roush pod. if you look down between the cluster and steering column you can see all the way to the floor. i just unwraped the amount of wire i needed hid the rest in the dash, and then you simply pull the connector for the gauge through to the vent. trust me once you pull the trim panel out you will see how easy it is. and to the guys who have doubts abdout buy this gauge, don't, i bought mine used and it works great. the only thing i wish is that i could change the display color to blue so it would match my boost and fuel gauge. David

Oh ok, so the cable isn't actually going through the duct work. I was wondering about that.

LavaSlide

2012 GT LAVA
Reaction score

will get this ordered this weekend.

Back