Air Ride Suspension Installed and Bodywork/Paint Progression

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
I know there has been a bunch of shit said and going on and it seems like the more I look at it blue the more i like it plain......so that is the final decision and thats how its going to be with the subtle touches that Doug puts on the car thats it.....ready to start cleaning on it and get it back to show condition again.....cause as it sits right now its filthy dirty probably the dirtiest its ever been....lmao

I think that's a good decision. The issue with any kind of graphic/design is that you run the risk of 'dating' the car. ie. 70's vans, 80's low riders, etc.

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
if you get vossen wheels, please make sure they have something custom!! vossen seems to be a new trend for some reason and in my opinion, they arent really worth the money just for their concave lineup. i think they just look like more of a factory bigger, nice wheel. just my opinion. the cv7's look like they should be on a honda civic, but the cv5's are sick....maybe you could get them fully polished or chromed and then paint some black on the outside of the spokes or something. something different like that crazy VW GTI on vossens site

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I think you made a good decision... nothing sexier than a well put togeather clean car.

Now as far as wheels... ooooo man thats a hard one. Take your time bc your wheels are just fine... let people on here do some photoshops for you. I don't mind doing a few for you.

best of luck man.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I really like the CV5's in the Matte Graphite Machined finish or either the hypersilver finish......If someone could photoshop those on the car that would be great........Or any other off the wall wheel that is different that no one else has.......but like I said painting some black on the wheels I have right now could be an option as well.....

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't really liked that style wheel on the 05-09 cars until now. They look sick with the car slammed though!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Its Finally Finished......These are just cell pics.....but they will have
to do for now........Just got to buff the car and put it back together.......Just put the last coat of blue and the last 3 coats of clear on it today.......Letting her dry and then will buff the entire car and she will be ready to put back together.....

ResizedImage951346514031972.jpg

ResizedImage951346514062814.jpg

ResizedImage951346514092360.jpg

ResizedImage951346514110857.jpg

ResizedImage951346514130514.jpg

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Because of you I may drop my coilovers and pick these up.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn....I think it would of been sick to throw on some SHR louvers or a set that fills the windows flush then seal the edges off for a complete seamless clean look. Throw it back in the booth and get this done! It would be PERFECT!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I need someone to do me a huge favor......Can someone photoshop the Vossen CV2's on my car in the Matte Black Machined and Stainless Lip??.....I like the photoshop that was done in one of the earlier posts but I like the color of these better....I think that they will look better.....Thanks...

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Where did you get your exhaust work done? Would you reccomend them? I need to find a good place locally.

Shawn Strozier at The Exhaust Shop in Pelham.......he is very good and is the only one that has ever done any exhaust work on my car......he is very peticular and picky with his work.......his number is 205-402-9700.....tell him Jeff with the blue mustang sent you.....he sponsored my car so he will know me

burkem

forum member
Reaction score
I was actually planning on going to that exact shop. Hadnt heard much about him. Now I will go there for sure. Do you know if he has a smoke machine to test for leaks?

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I was actually planning on going to that exact shop. Hadnt heard much about him. Now I will go there for sure. Do you know if he has a smoke machine to test for leaks?

Yea he is really good at what he does and like I said he is very accurate when lining things up and stuff........I am not sure about the machine but I am sure he could tell if there are any leaks or whatever it may be......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back