Airlift performance fittings

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
Any vendors that can get me some airlift fittings??

So I bought an airlift kit for my s197 back around Black Friday. Due to it being cold, I had to wait till now to install it. I'm not sure if I maybe received wrong fittings, But some of them are 3/8 fittings and I'm not sure how to use them with 1/4 air line. I need two 1/4 fittings to screw into my tank to run the line to the compressor and manifold. I guess those would be considered male fittings. I also need another to attach to the front braided airline coming off of the strut/bag assembly. I guess that would be considered female fittings.

Even if I did receive the wrong fittings, I'd like to just skip the hassle of getting them exchanged and just buy them.

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
DId you try to call ORT? I have dealt with them in the past on some questions and they were very helpful. Also, check out Bagriders. That is where I got my kit from around christmas.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I confirm ORT and bag riders to be great sites to order fittings from

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
What size fittings fit the front strut hose? (The braided line that goes into the front struts)

I know I need 1/4 for my air line connection, but what is the other dimension? 3/8 or 1/4?

I'm unavailable to go and measure atm. : / probably a dumb question....oh well.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
manual says the two fittings that have the PTC on them are
UN-1/4” FNPT-1/4” PTC “DOT”......2
UN-1/4” FNPT-3/8” PTC “DOT”......2

so looks like 1/4"

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Open road tuning

I tried! His pm box is full and then I even sent him a message on Facebook! Lol. I'm not in a huge hurry since we're in the middle of winter but I'd like them asap so it'll be one less thing to worry about.

I texted Jeremy when this all went down and he told me he texted you... This was back on Jan 30th. I'm sorry man. I thought this was handled.

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
I texted Jeremy when this all went down and he told me he texted you... This was back on Jan 30th. I'm sorry man. I thought this was handled.

No prob. He pm'd me once or twice but never replied to my most recent pm which was like a week or so ago. All good.

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
Did your kit not come with fittings or just not the correct ones? You have me paranoid for when I start my install in a few weeks

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
It came with the wrong fittings. There was the correct amount, just wrong size. Not a big deal. Lol

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah not a big deal but when you are ready to install and run into something small it still sucks

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
i had all the fittings for the bags, but tank was odd, since i had them swap it out for pancake tank, but the fitting package was the one for the sausage tank. had to source a few fittings locally, but I did the trunk setup before the bags, so missing a few fittings didnt do anything

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back