Alignment specs and launch help

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
I'm currently having trouble finding a solid or even poly diff mount bushing for my 9". I called S&W and talked to two people and neither one was able to help me and tell me what kind of bushing it uses. I tried a solid one from UPR thinking it would work and that they just used an 8.8" but that did not work. Going to try and find a solid one for a 9" or just go to poly. The one that came on the rear end is rubber and its twisting.

call Team Z, they might be able to help out with the bushing you need http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/product_p/tzm-sphb.htm

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Line lock is definitely on the list I just wanted to get a few of these things out of the way. I've been dying to get on e85 and needed to do something about the under hood temps.

But man, you make my head hurt! All the money I have into extra stuff that you don't have yet AND you make less power than I do, but can cut better times and ET than me haha. Congrats though! The only thing I can think of is that ice box doing some work! I debated a killer chiller setup but do not want to go down the track dripping condensation and get kicked out and as I said earlier I'd like to take out my AC to free up some weight. I'm going to look at an ice box and moving my battery to the trunk.

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
Do your research on the extra IC water tank so you get one that is large enough. If you get one that fits in the spare tire spot you will never know it's there. It really was not difficult to do and required no new tuning. My tune is made to run with the cool ice water and low IATs so no timing is pulled during a run. It makes a huge difference.

Did you figure out the sway bar situation? You've got to have one! I was just looking at BMRs Anti Roll Bar. But I figured I would go to the track first to see how the car reacts before I go messing with the suspension.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
call Team Z, they might be able to help out with the bushing you need http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/product_p/tzm-sphb.htm

Sweet, thanks for the link!

Do your research on the extra IC water tank so you get one that is large enough. If you get one that fits in the spare tire spot you will never know it's there. It really was not difficult to do and required no new tuning. My tune is made to run with the cool ice water and low IATs so no timing is pulled during a run. It makes a huge difference.

Did you figure out the sway bar situation? You've got to have one! I was just looking at BMRs Anti Roll Bar. But I figured I would go to the track first to see how the car reacts before I go messing with the suspension.

Yea I'd put money on my car pulling timing going down the track. The only thing that confuses me is that the supercharger coolant never gets super hot, but the engine coolant is SUPER hot even though the needle is a hair under halfway on the temp gauge.

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
My understanding is the IC water won't get hot like engine coolant. The coolant will be somewhere around 200. The IC water gets into the low too mid 100s. At least that's what it feels like.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back