All you grabber blue 5.0's with Pedestal spoiler

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
For those of you that have the GB with the CS Pedestal spoiler, either factory or not......perferably factory accessory......Is the under-side and pedestal legs GB too or just the top GB. I have a black 12gt that came with the pedestal spoiler and of course OEM.The top is black like the car.The belly and 4-legs to trunk lid are black plastic look. More of a matte black. No gloss. I actually like it like that and have a project in mine to find a "trade" for GB "if" the belly and legs are not GB. Somebody with GB would also have a sharp car if done tastefully in other areas in the black. Anyway if you have OEM pedestal in GB show me a PIC or tell me how ford painted it. Thanks alot!

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Thats cool thanks......Looking for somebody who has GB and wants BLACK to swap pedestals. PM me if interested. Especially in NC.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_0998.jpg

Yeah, all of them are like that. My favorite part about the spoiler actually.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Mine too.....Black badges,pedestal and some on the hood and or roof would maybe look wicked good.Especially with your wheels. But i know everybody has there own thing.I am just thinking of doing something different.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back