Aluminum J302 heads, Lunati , Trick Flow, ARP, Ford Motorsports

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
kkmlIIA3RaGumMj33PVXRw.jpg bOTi9QjMQgiv4gvvdIbBug.jpg heEXINtfQzyGpwfPOu8KPw.jpg FiO2jQgYSgW2+i9NSIUA+g.jpg aFWK8zZkSmukJxJNvDuLqw.jpg
If you know anything about the 5.0 foxbody this was the aluminum cylinder head pretty much every record you can think of was either set or later broken using back in the day.

These heads are pristine, fresh from machine with about 2k miles of run time in a street truck, they were fully dissembled and cleaned after the run time prior to this listing.

This set of J302 heads was ported by one of Chicago’s best speed shops, along with the chambers being finished nicely as well.

58cc chambers. Stainless steel Manley 1.94 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves, competition valve job.

The ports are slightly larger than a Fel-Pro 1250 intake gasket, a little shaving and they fit perfectly. Every port matches the next, nearly 0 variation, these heads were set up by one of the best.

New Lunati valve springs set up for a hydraulic roller cam, I can change these out for a set of Manley double valve springs set up at the same height for a solid roller cam if you let me know in advance, no extra charge. Comp Cams titanium retainers.

A set of Lunati Voodoo 1.6 ratio roller rockers purchased new for use with this combo are included along with the correct Trick Flow 1 piece pushrods to use these heads with a roller cam 5.0 block.

These heads were most recently installed on a Ford Racing 306 short block and worked great, they pull clean to the red line.

They currently have the bushings installed so the heads can be used with 5.0 head bolts or studs.

If you plan to run these heads on a 351/5.8 I will remove the bushings before purchase.

A 351/5.8 would require a longer pushrod, so the Trick Flow pushrods listed are not needed. Subtract $70 from the listed price and let me know you won’t need them.

$1350 shipped from Brenham, Texas you pay for the PayPal fee. Open to trades.

Last edited:

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Pushrod goodie! LOL! Will you sell the Rockers separately? If so how much?
2nd person to ask me that today with a 351, lol. I'll think on it bro, I'm gonna give this package a little time to marinate.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back