AM show in Media PA

olds350

forum member
Reaction score
So AM, any buzz on the car show that's coming up next month in Media PA? I've purchased my tickets and I'm looking forward to making the trip up from NC. Sounds like you're planning for a bunch of stangs to be at the show. Any word on what to expect? I'm surprised there's not a thread on this yet or is it that I just haven't looked hard enough?

RideThePony14

Reaction score
I've been to the past two shows and they were awesome. Expect to see 700+ mustangs, dyno sessions, raffles, trophies, food, and muffler rapping!

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
Last year there were over 1200 Mustangs. This year might reach 1500, it almost looked like they would run out of parking spots last year.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So AM, any buzz on the car show that's coming up next month in Media PA? I've purchased my tickets and I'm looking forward to making the trip up from NC. Sounds like you're planning for a bunch of stangs to be at the show. Any word on what to expect? I'm surprised there's not a thread on this yet or is it that I just haven't looked hard enough?

olds350,

Coming all the way from NC! That's awesome man. You definitely won't be disappointed if you like Mustangs. We're expecting over 1,000+ Mustangs to show up this year!

There will also be some of our favorite Vendors there, Food, Dyno pulls, and a special guest this year. BUT, you're gonna have to hold out a little longer to see who the special guest is. Sorry!

Shane

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
Dammit I went to register today, and pre-registration is closed. So does this mean I have no chance to go again this year? I dont think I wanna risk that long drive to be told I cant come in.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Edited

Dammit I went to register today, and pre-registration is closed. So does this mean I have no chance to go again this year? I dont think I wanna risk that long drive to be told I cant come in.

DeepImpactPony,

Pre-Registration is Closed – But Still Join Us! Day of Show Registration is Available – First Come, First Serve,. Come join us at the show for a full day packed with cars, contests, food, awards & much more! Free Entry for Spectators, No Ticket Required.

Shane

Last edited:

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Has anything been done this year to improve getting into the show field and parked, last year it took almost 2 hrs to get in? Was there last year at 7:45 parked at 9:45

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
DeepImpactPony,

I'm sorry to say, all the spots have filled up for the show cars. However, there will still be room in the visitor parking lot which will practically be an extension of the show. The other difference is your Mustang won't be judged for any prizes.

It's definitely still worth coming though! Will over 1,000+ Mustangs at the show, there's so much to see. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Shane

I'm not really concerned about being judged for show, as I dont consider my car a show car, more about checking out aftermarket in person, and hanging with some of the other club members.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just edited my post above with corrected info. Make sure you check it out!

Also, both entrances will be open this year to help reduce the traffic. Last year there was only one. So it shouldn't be nearly as bad!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The line should move a lot faster this year too. Cars that registered will receive a hang tag to put in their mirror so they don't have to be stopped and checked in, like last year. Spectators will only be stopped for one second to be shown where the visitor parking lot is or to register if they're an early walk-in.

To answer your question, everyone can enter from either of the two entrances. However, spectators and show cars will be split in different directions as soon as they enter. So, spectators may be in a short line, but it will be nothing like last year with our new system!

Shane

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
The line should move a lot faster this year too. Cars that registered will receive a hang tag to put in their mirror so they don't have to be stopped and checked in, like last year. Spectators will only be stopped for one second to be shown where the visitor parking lot is or to register if they're an early walk-in.

To answer your question, everyone can enter from either of the two entrances. However, spectators and show cars will be split in different directions as soon as they enter. So, spectators may be in a short line, but it will be nothing like last year with our new system!

Shane

Thank God,
for those who havent been there, here is what the line looked like last year:

Attachments

• _PR25252.jpg
    _PR25252.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 41
  • _PR25244.jpg
    _PR25244.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 42

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yup! Chip Foose is going to be at the show this year signing autographs and picking out his favorite Mustang at the show. This is easily going to be the best AM Car Show yet!

Plus, we have another automotive celebrity expected to arrive this year too. We'll release the next name on our AM Facebook page shortly!

Shane

olds350

forum member
Reaction score

Shane

Shane, thanks for all info so far. Can you explain the bolded statement above? I sent an email to AM asking about how to get into the show and asked if we would be e/mailed anything since I purchased my entry ticket. I was told to simply hang onto the email, that was my ticket to get it.

What is the hang tag you're referring to? Is this something that we'll be emailed? I'd appreciate ANY helpful info you could forward. First time at the show, so as newb I'm looking for any insider info please sir....

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion! You should have received a rear view mirror tag in the mail approximately 7 business days after registering. If you haven't received anything and it's been over 7 business days, send me a PM with your order number. I'll take a look in our system and see what the hold up is!

You can also send me your First/Last name and shipping address if you can't find the order number. I'll make sure you're taken care of!

Shane

olds350

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion! You should have received a rear view mirror tag in the mail approximately 7 business days after registering. If you haven't received anything and it's been over 7 business days, send me a PM with your order number. I'll take a look in our system and see what the hold up is!

You can also send me your First/Last name and shipping address if you can't find the order number. I'll make sure you're taken care of!

Shane

Yeah, it's been over a month since I've purchased my ticket. Seems like a great opportunity to have a pow-wow for the AM phone/email staff to answer some basic show questions like I had. Shane, I appreciate the help sir. I'll call tomorrow and drop your name on what should happen. I still have my order info.

olds350

forum member
Reaction score
Update: I contacted AM customer support and asked about the hang tag as Shane had mentioned. While we will receive a hang tag, they won't be mailed until this week. The rep said that were waiting for registration to close before mailing everything out. The rep also stated to print out your email confirmation and have that with you. You may need to show the email for verification of entry.

Looking forward to the show. I'm going to have to head for the muffler review area. Hard to tell what I like on youtube. Being there in person is the way to go. Looking forward to meeting some new stang owners!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great! Thanks for the update. I was under the impression the tags were sent out right away. That's my fault!

Good to hear you were taken care of by one of our Mustang Experts though!

Shane

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back