American muscle show 2014

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
I am going, this is my fourth year, got a hour ride now. last couple of year it was around the corner from me. I have not been to the grove in years, looking forward to seeing the place again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exley

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there! Look forward to it every year. Also Scott_0 saw your location is Oxford PA. I live like 10 min from there!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there! Look forward to it every year. Also Scott_0 saw your location is Oxford PA. I live like 10 min from there!

yeah? where are you? what do you drive? sorry if it's in your signature, I can't see sigs on tapatalk

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

Exley

forum member
Reaction score
yeah? where are you? what do you drive? sorry if it's in your signature, I can't see sigs on tapatalk

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

Haha No worries. Just noticed I don't have a signature. I drive an 07 Redfire GT/CS. I live really close to Lincoln University. Kinda in between Oxford and Jennersville.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
Haha No worries. Just noticed I don't have a signature. I drive an 07 Redfire GT/CS. I live really close to Lincoln University. Kinda in between Oxford and Jennersville.
ha! Ive probably seen you around, small world!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Does that guy Mike Zwick(sp?) that has the 10 second all motor car post here?? What's his screen name?

demarcom

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going... Great turnout each year. The drive there and breakfast at a good NJ diner is where it's at.... the show is ok if you like 1500 '01 and up mustangs.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Hope you don't have to be present to win the car.
because I'm gonna win, but I won't be there:)

rednk

Reaction score
I will be there. last year was great, parts at discounted price and same day take home

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back