American muscle show 2014

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Got my ticket Friday, hope they have a good system to get in the place. The Grove is back country 2 lane roads and years ago it took a long time to get in there for NHRA events. I can see it now, 2000 Stangs in a single line at 8:00 am waiting to get in at 9:00, we will be backed up to the turnpike, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I wasn't going to go, but I changed my mind and am going to roll with my friend in his TVS Gt500

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Got my ticket Friday, hope they have a good system to get in the place. The Grove is back country 2 lane roads and years ago it took a long time to get in there for NHRA events. I can see it now, 2000 Stangs in a single line at 8:00 am waiting to get in at 9:00, we will be backed up to the turnpike, lol

This will definitely happen.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score

Not familiar with that track, that will definately suck!!

travelers

Reaction score
The is at the body shop, l hope its done in time. I did get my ticket last Thursday. If not I will have to ride with a friend in his.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I am going. This will be my 3rd year in a row. Right now the weather forecast looks perfect. Sun and clouds, low 80s. For you first timers, you will love this show. One of my faves, next to Carlisle. I really liked the other venue, though. Guess they moved it to Maple Grove to fit more cars. It gets bigger every year. They turned away so many cars last year, it looked like a car show in the parking lot

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
It's getting close!
I am looking forward to meeting some people and seeing some of these awesome cars in person!

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
a bunch of us are meeting all throughout NJ and PA to regroup....hope to see you all there.
426056_10152672638994516_3815569564129106980_n.jpg

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going!

Edit: Does anyone know what kind of parking there will be if your car isn't in the show?

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
dusted the vert off today and will be installing the hardtop when I get off work this evening and will be staying in Reading, PA this evening.

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
dusted the vert off today and will be installing the hardtop when I get off work this evening and will be staying in Reading, PA this evening.

I would have been nice if the Bullitt was done to bring there but the vert is very unique too, see you there.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
At the hotel in Lebanon (bringing the kids to Hershey) can't wait. Weather looks good. Should be a fun day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back