AMR wheel and tire question

whitestang41791

forum member
Reaction score
looking to buy the 19 inch silver amr wheels but have some questions. i want to go with the 8.5/10 staggered setup, but i see your running a 275 on a ten inch wheel. A 275 seems a bit stretched? i was wondering if you could take some pics from a lot of different angles so i can get an idea if i like a 275 on a 10 inch wheel. Will both the 8.5 and 10 inch rim sit flush with the fender? thanks

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
275's work fine actually. i'm running 275's on my 10 inch Saleens. i plan to get black AMR's soon and i will be using the same tires that are on my car now (the fronts are 245's and the rears are 275's).

lee12609

forum member
Reaction score
275 is nearly perfect for a 10" wheel.

the older style with 10.5" rear wheels are a little stretched with a 275 in my opinion, but a 10" plus a true 275 tire looks about as OE as you can get for fitment.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The picture looks good, these amr wheels will sit flush?

I see these guys already answered your questions about running a 275 tire on a 10" wheel... As for fitment of the AMR's, yes they will sit flush with your fenders. We've adjusted the back-spacing and off-set appropriately for the S197 Mustangs!

Let me know if you have other questions!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
whitestang41791,

I don't have any close up pictures at the moment, unfortunately. Since our wheel/tires are in the warehouse, I'm not able to take a quick pic either. However, I have seen the setup in person quite a bit. The fitment is clean and works perfect!

We're also always having new sales or discounts. The the best way to stay on top of things is to sign up for our Email Discounts. This will give you a heads up on all of the latest promo's or sales and even send you a few exclusive sales for members who sign up!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back