Another Austinite'

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Been here for a few months. Figured it was time to chime in the Intro thread...

Cars:
CIMG0937.jpg

History in the Mustang world:
Been involved since around '96. Got my first, a '85 Mustang coupe, free in a trade with a worn out '84 302. Went to a local junk yard and bought a roller 302 out of a Lincoln Mark VII, T5, and a SVO factory 3.73 rear for $500. Invested around $2K over a couple of years and built a 11 sec. N/A 302 car. Transplanted the drivetrain to a '90 coupe that was my dad's and then got rid of it due to expanding family/job change.

Fast forward 12 years...current ride is a 2011 GT and bought the wife a 2010 GT500 in May. Decided it was time to get back into the 1320' game. We will keep her car mostly stock and I am focusing on a street/strip car with the 2011.

Excited to be back and looking to getting my oldest involved when he is of legal driving age. Looking at some '90-'93 Fox bodied cars for him in the next couple of years. :-D

That's my story and I am sticking to it! :beer:

xarmor

Reaction score
Nice to see more Austin owners, Be nice to all meet up. Welcome from another Noob!

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to another ATXer.We have a meet every saturday starting at 7 pm @ 1431 & 183 behind the exxon.Great turnout and alot of different cars. Come check it out sometime...you to Xarmor.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks all!

Will check it out. I would be interested in meeting and seeing other member cars. :beer:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Welcome , great rides , video , and story .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back