Another Texan...

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
Hey guys, the name is Dan. I'm from Rowlett, TX, which is about 25 miles east of Dallas.

I've got an '06 Vista Blue Mustang GT. Just looking to buy some parts and talk some tech.

:newbie:

EDIT: Added pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've got different wheels since these pics were taken, it's got 18" Black Bullits (with a machined lip) on it now (like the Bullit mustangs come with).

Last edited:

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
Will do as soon as I get home!

That's actually my blue mustang on the left in the picture Josh posted.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
More Texans = a good thing.

Welcome to the board!

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
Thanks... I used to have some bolt-ons and a Zex Nitrous Kit setup on it. Moved out alright, never got any good times at the track though b/c I was always on street tires. I've since then sold the nitrous kit and half my bolt-ons so now it's just a short throw/exhuast(muffler delete)/strut bar car.

I've been working on different aspects of the car, and I'm trying to build it into something special. I've got the new sound system about 90% complete with a JVC 6" Touch Screen Navigation head unit (with iphone integration for music/calls), Alpine Type-R 12" 1500w 2ohm sub, MTX Thunder 300w RMS (peak unknown) in a probox. I upgraded to this system from a Shaker 1000 that I recently sold on ebay.

I've got the Shaker 500 speakers still, but I'm going to have those replaced with Alpine Type-R door speakers and an Alpine 4 channel amp this weekend. Also getting a rear view cam put in that's activated by the car being put in reverse. Then I'll be done with the system and move on to improving the cosmetics before I get into performance parts again.

Long journey but I'm almost 1/3rd of the way there!

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
I was in Austin a few weeks ago... was thinking of going to houston this weekend for the LeMons race. What are you coming to Dallas for this weekend?

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I was in Austin a few weeks ago... was thinking of going to houston this weekend for the LeMons race. What are you coming to Dallas for this weekend?

Just to take my boy to see his G'ma but I will be going later for some fun at T.M.S. for laps for charity.......check the S.W.events for more info.

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
Will do... may get some people to roll out there since I'm not going to Houston this weekend after all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back