Any 2005-2009 iPad Mounting Kits?

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
want to do this to my 12 GT. I have the ipad mini....just need to work on my fiberglass skills.

Anyone want to make me a housing with magnets....wicked stang?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
ugh man i want one of these setups.

I have a spare radio din surround. I really like the large iPad, but the smaller one looks like it would fit properly without me relocating the message and hazard/tc button.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah ive been wanting an aftermarket radio, now this idea is put into my head. Thanks lol.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Get the Musicar mount for the 2010+ Mustangs. This is the setup I'd like to have for my GF. It's a magnetic holder that is easily removable.

153279d1397000676-imageuploadedbymustang-evolution1397000679.003187.jpg

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Get the Musicar mount for the 2010+ Mustangs. This is the setup I'd like to have for my GF. It's a magnetic holder that is easily removable.

I have emailed them twice and never have received a reply. Since their website says that is the best way to contact them.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i am definitely going to start looking into this now. i have the spare bezel and a nexus 7

wicked stang

forum member
Reaction score
I can probably do something similar to the musicar mount for an ipad, it is just going to take me a little time to get to the ipads. I am just getting everything started right now and I am currently doing nexus 7 bezels with wireless charging.

irish, do you have the first or second gen nexus 7? I am currently having pans 3d printed for the second gen and I also have fiberglass pans for the first gen.

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
I can probably do something similar to the musicar mount for an ipad, it is just going to take me a little time to get to the ipads. I am just getting everything started right now and I am currently doing nexus 7 bezels with wireless charging.

irish, do you have the first or second gen nexus 7? I am currently having pans 3d printed for the second gen and I also have fiberglass pans for the first gen.

Progress pics? I can't wait to see what you come up with.

How does everything work with the stereo?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back