Any line loc specials?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need them for a 2010, from what I have read there are differences between the 05-09's and the 2010 and up.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Greg, I thought all automatics came with them stock... I guess yours might be broken ;) :highfive:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Says the guy who has never been the track and doesn't have enough power to turn over his 20's....:naughty1:

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Says the guy who has never been the track and doesn't have enough power to turn over his 20's....:naughty1:

Greg Greg Greg... Just because you recently broke your drag racing cherry doesn't mean everyone else still has their hymens. I could recount many trips to the track for ya but i would rather save you some money. I can come over and give you some burn out lessons so you don't have to worry about that line lock.

In terms of worrying about my power and tire size I appreciate it but I'm sure that if we lined them up on the street I'd five you a run for your money, until you went off road of course, there you would have the advantage in both traction and driving ;)

In all seriousness I can give you some pointers gave me when i was learning to race my dakota, they really helped me do a good burn out

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back