Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Watched Fury last night. Great movie!

I loved it but would soldiers just decide to stay knowing they were going to have no chance to survive? American sniper was awesome. Sad how he did all those tours and was killed the way he was. Hobbit was great and they tied it in perfectly. Maze runner was OK. Love watching movies.

IndyEric

forum member
Reaction score
Fury was one of the best war movies I have seen. I read Kyle's book and am looking forward to seeing the movie. I like most of what Cooper does.

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
I saw 'Wild' last week... I really liked it but I'd already read the book, so it was easy for me to fill in the gaps that the movie left out or didn't portray clearly.

I plan on seeing 'American Sniper' in the next couple weeks.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
images.jpeg~original

Unknown-1.jpeg~original

Unknown.jpeg~original

KPatFcF.jpg~original

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Top Five was really good. Threw me for a loop... I was just thinking it was gonna be a dumb funny comedy. Turned out the be a hell of a dramady.

Whiplash, that movie is awesome. Saw it at the theatre and didn't know what to expect. So dang good I had to on demand it. That's a good watch there fellas!

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. Pretty damn good for an action/revenge flick.

W A R N I N G - Major spoilers if you've not already seen the movie. For those that have though... the kill-count

by the way loved it!

Last movie I watched was The Inbetweeners:2 English humour off the back of a TV series

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back