Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Yes in T2 and T3--but the whole point of them sending the Terminator was not to prevent the holocaust, it was to protect John / Sarah Conner so they survive the inevitable holocaust to come. It was only Sarah that wanted to "prevent it", but that was not the Terminators role.

Right.

This movie has potential, but as a huge terminator fan I am still worried about it.

claudermilk

Reaction score
The first was only ok. The second sucked, and I skipped the third.

So here we go again on bunches of remakes instead of something new. That said, I'll watch the Mad Max preview and probably try to catch the movie when it comes out. I've always been a fan of that franchise (I even tolerate Thunderdome).

I'l definitely be making a point of catching The Hobbit. I'm a huge Tolkien fan and Jackson has really done the books justice; the multi-decade wait for good movie treatments was worth it.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That Mad Max preview... Pretty legit looking... Anyone seen the preview to The Imitation Game? That one looks like it's gonna be a goody...

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does anybody like movie trailer music? I do. I have a lot of Two Steps From Hell stuff. This one is from the new Hobbit trailer.

Its called Dust and Light by Twelve Titans Music. Starts off slow but becomes very dramatic, just how I like it:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just got home from seeing the new Hobbit movie. I think it is fantastic and really enjoyed it. He really tied everything together with this last movie and I can't imagine anyone that likes the series not loving this one.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw the Gambler with Mark Wahlberg. It was really good. Marky Mark doesn't make to many bad movies

I concur. That was a really good flick...

I did see American Sniper and damn. Great movie. Bradley Cooper does a damn good job making you forget he is Bradley Cooper in that movie... I know who Chris Kyle is and his legend. I have much respect for anyone who has ever put their life on the line and come back to deal with what soldiers like Chris Kyle have dealt with for our freedom. I hope this depiction was close to who he was cuz Cooper played this role great. To me though? All soldiers who have passed during service or after service, should have a heroes send off like Kyle did.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
American Sniper

Just printed tix to the Friday night IMAX showing.
Friday is the opening day for the movie in my area.
Been waiting 3-4 months to see this.
Can't wait to see this movie!

Last edited:

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I watched it on that link above. Pretty good flick. My wife liked it too

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Saw American Sniper last night. What a great movie. I was proud to see what they did with the story and the film. It really was about Kyle's life....not about making an entertaining movie. Well done.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back