Any mustang action in dfw?!

07ccdskaterv6

forum member
Reaction score
Just moved into euless tx and was wandering if there is an active mustang club in the area?!

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
dfw50s.com as well.

You can check out dfwmustangs.net too, but be warned, they can be tough on newbs.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
DFW5.0's has a Fort Worth get together every Thursday night at Hooters on Hwy 26 and 820. Usually starts right at 7 PM. Come on out and meet some people this week.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
I've been a member since 2003 and I go to that site just for the entertainment and thats it. And maybe a little shit talking myself. I love giving Henry a hard time about the chokeboys oopps I mean cowgirls, damnit I mean the cowboys.
I know man, you've even given me shit about the Aggies, LOL! Very little Stang related chatter on that site these days. I've been there since '05 and it's just gone downhill. Seems to be changing a bit though, not nearly as bad as it once was on newbs.

BLK2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
I know man, you've even given me shit about the Aggies, LOL! Very little Stang related chatter on that site these days. I've been there since '05 and it's just gone downhill. Seems to be changing a bit though, not nearly as bad as it once was on newbs.

Maybe people are maturing. But thats a BIG maybe.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I couldn't hang. They got under my skin. I wanted to fight. Everyone I've met in person though has been cool as shit. The guy that got under my skin never goes to anything. Waste of time. I'd rather talk mustangs than talk shit.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
It's good for amusement purposes only. I get most of my current event news there, since it's always posted there first. The Armory section has some really knowledgeable people that have helped me out a few times. The Hook Up thread has saved me countless dollars over the years. And, most importantly, with all the perverts on there, the best nudes get posted. LOL!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back