any of you Va Md guys have free time Sunday?

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bit of a haul but with a bit more lead time I'd be interested one of these days. I hadn't even heard of this track...

John

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
they have another street car race in the fall John...Nov Im thinking. its a pretty decent place...they have done alot of work there the last few years. kinda norrow track but its cool. I tried to add a pic here from SummerDuck but it wont let me atttach it :(

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Summer duck is a nice track for a 1/8 mile 1000 times better than Old Dominion in Manassas.

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron and I made the trip
John..you can get there in about 1hr 20 min. ....and it is a lot better that Old Domimion!
Ron lost 1st round in the Purvis Ford Mustang shootout..I went to the final 4 and lost.
I lost 1st round in the steet car class and when I left Ron was still spanking them :) I went to Richmond for the cup race..I was dead tired....sorry to leave ya Ron :(
Ron said he liked SummerDuck! there was a Vette there that had ran a best of 4.16 at 173mph! (no idea which track) he never got it to hookup...5.11 at 112...then tossed 2 rods thru the block right at the finish line....ouch!
no new personal times for either of us today.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
An hour and 20, really? Well, I'll have to give it a shot. My next run is the NVMC meet at MasonDixon in two weeks.

John

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill see if I can make that meet at MD John!

yeah you're not to far from Ron..right? He did it in that amount of time. I think he map quested it and said 2hrs???? SummerDuck is right near Fredericksburg VA then bout 10 miles off 95 on rt 17 for you guys.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill see if I can make that meet at MD John!

yeah you're not to far from Ron..right? He did it in that amount of time. I think he map quested it and said 2hrs???? SummerDuck is right near Fredericksburg VA then bout 10 miles off 95 on rt 17 for you guys.

Ron is right down the road from me, so if it's less than 2 hours that's like driving to MIR. The worst part is always circling the DC beltway and having to dick with those idiots.

John

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on those idiots! hey I just got an email from Ron...he said he won yesterday! damn I hated to leave him...I was tired as hell from being up late Sat night at the cup race in Richmond :( Ill have to get more info from him! you talk to him much?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Hey John, I am right off 95 on the way to SummerDuck. I haven't run there this year! I am up for a Thursday T&T anytime you want to head up. Just let me know...

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, this could be cool. I usually have every other Friday off, so a Thursday night at the track would be great.

John

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not this week...Im off to Darlington for the cup race :)

let me know to! I have another guy that wants to go on a Thurs night from Ft Belvoir....he's never raced at the track. we were goin the week but......soon :)

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will do. How's the sled?
So far no over heating problems. after 800 bucks I hope it's fixed.
I did not drive it for 4 days and the battery was dead, so I put it on a trickle charge. I drove it today so far no problems. I also installed the FRPP GTAs last night

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back