~Any Photographers???~

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
I'm a total amateur, but have enjoyed the satisfaction of learning all of the techniques!

I shoot with a Sony A230 & Lens kit. Hopefully I can afford a decent flash kit soon.

Here's some I've shot at airshows, the moon, my dragon & my sister's wedding. Let me know what you think!! :)
DSC00261.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Just found this thread. Old, but Ill add. I just recently bought a Canon Rebel T1i 500d. It came with the efs 18-55mm lense. I also got a cheap tri-pod, polarized filter, and a uv filter. I dont have any good pics to show yet. Still trying to learn some about photography and how to use the camera.

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
I got a Canon Rebel T1i. Anyone have any good recommendations on some reading material so that I can stop using it as a very expensive point and shoot?

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
I bought a book off amazon that everyone reccomends. Its called Understanding Exposure. I cant remember the author right now and the book is in my car. Its a VERY helpful book. Ill get back to you on the author.

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
I got a Canon Rebel T1i. Anyone have any good recommendations on some reading material so that I can stop using it as a very expensive point and shoot?

go here if you really want to learn the inside and out along with what lenses you could use and other accessories. dont forget to use the search button too

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php

this is a great way to start learning. get one of these read it 2-5 times and go out there and shoot. no manual or any other thing will teach you better if you dont practice :thumb2:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/617967-REG/PhotoBert_TC103_09_CheatSheet_for_Canon_EOS.html

TheSlow1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm an amature that has always loved taking pics. Primarily of cars and scenery. I'm not the best at pictures people. Still working on that aspect. Being in the military i have the ability to get some interesting shots here and there but most everything i shoot is either at a car show or of friends vehicles. My good camera is a Nikon D80, i still need to get a couple of different lens for it but the stock one doesn't do to bad. My point and shoot is the Nikon Coolpix L110 which has continued to surprise me every time i use it with all it's automatic settings that can be used.

Here are a few of my favorite shots i've taken.
etrthi.jpg

1zgawxs.jpg

16m2gz4.jpg

2zpl37l.jpg

2jai2gz.jpg

And here is the mustang as it sits before all the new upgrades go in it.
28mmfyx.jpg

Last edited:

whoapony

forum member
Reaction score
I'm using a Sony A580, just got it as an upgrade to the A100 and I love it! Great Camera for the money and huge selection of lenses out there from the older Minolta series that work with it. Some of my work is in the link below, let me know what you guys think!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back