Any reputable shop around Atlanta area?

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Bob and his team. Before Bob moved he did a lot of work on my car and I was always impressed with the time he spends taking care of his customers. Even though he is no longer in Chicago guys from around here still get their work done buy him when he comes back for visits. Please feel free to PM me or post here with questions if you like, but I am sure you will be very happy going to KMS.

If I don't reply right away it is because I am leaving for the track...

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
KURGAN MOTORSPORTS they just finished a total build of my 3v using a boss block with ported 3 valve heads and custom grind cams also did a 4r70w swap and triple pump return style fuel system Kurgan is qualified to work on any stage 3 valve...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Another vote for Bob and his team. Before Bob moved he did a lot of work on my car and I was always impressed with the time he spends taking care of his customers. Even though he is no longer in Chicago guys from around here still get their work done buy him when he comes back for visits. Please feel free to PM me or post here with questions if you like, but I am sure you will be very happy going to KMS.

If I don't reply right away it is because I am leaving for the track...

Bob was just up here at US 41 for the "North vs South" Grudge races. We spotted him working on some of the "Set on Kill" cars

Back