Anybody down for a TX meet? Feb 23rd in Waco

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Meet at the Central Texas Market place between 11:30-11:45. We will leave from there and cruise to LRS. I just got the word that there should be 10-15 cars from Killeen meeting us at LRS at 12.

Central Texas Market place is a fairly large shopping center. There is a Kohls in the back by best buy. I will be there at 11:30 in the RTR. You can't miss that car. Kohls has the least amount of traffic in this area, and the largest parking lot.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ill have the RTR all day long. It might make a few passes down the track as well. The GT500 will be here. It will be tempting not to jump in it though.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
There are still a few guys (10-12) coming in from the Dallas area, 1 from Houston and a few locals. There should be 20-25 cars. If the Killeen guys show up like they say they are, then thats another 15 cars.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on meeting all Dallas guys off of 287s and 35e at 10:00-10:15! Feel free to pm me your number and ill give you mine! Name is Sean or moose/moostang works too! Just let me know! Ill take the lead on meeting you guys!

So if you are coming from Dallas/Plano/Frisco then plan on meeting the Arlington/Midlothian/Mansfield guys in Waxahachie at 10:00! Call me if you have questions! Pm me for my number!

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
I'm still planning on coming if we're going to lmr. How many Dallas people do we have ?

I don't think anyone from our group is going now. David and Jeff didn't get their cars back yet, Nick is moving/low on cash.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, I was going to. Not sure now.

Wel so far I'm meeting with two guys in Mansfield. So those to plus me and my buddy is 4 and were picking up two more in Midlothian so we will have 6! You should join still!

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
can we do this on a sunday next time? i would have loved to come but work on saturdays.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Fuck it, I'm gonna drive Midnight11s car out there but we have to be back in Dallas by 5.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back