Anyone going to Ford Race @ Maryland Int'l Raceway??

spyder7724

Reaction score
You guys should really come out to this one if you are local. I'm sponsoring Street E.T. and I think JDM is sponsoring the Mod Motor class. Woodbine Motorsports is sponsoring the truck and lightning class and JPC is sposoring the outlaw class i think as well.
they have changed things quite a bit from the past. for one the bracket race will be both saturday and sunday and the the truck and modular classes will be open comp format to make things fair so everyone has a decent shot.
http://www.mirdrag.com/ford/

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron...Ill be there Sat. not sure if Ill have my car there. pretty good drive for me. 2.5 hrs. Ill stop by and say Hi.

spyder7724

Reaction score
Ron...Ill be there Sat. not sure if Ill have my car there. pretty good drive for me. 2.5 hrs. Ill stop by and say Hi.
mick,
did you see the car they put on the flyer? i know the car but can't remeber who's it is. silver with grey flames

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron, I'll be happy to take your money for the Street ET class. I'm coming down Friday to do the test and tune as well, and staying all 3 days win or lose.

John

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
mick,
did you see the car they put on the flyer? i know the car but can't remeber who's it is. silver with grey flames

I just glanced at the flyer... I never had one for myself. I did see 70 LTD red car in the flyer...its a show car.. from here in town....damn ugly car but kinda cool.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
I am planning on attending Saturday. Jim at JDM is going to some some tuning on my car :)

spyder7724

Reaction score
Ron, I'll be happy to take your money for the Street ET class. I'm coming down Friday to do the test and tune as well, and staying all 3 days win or lose.

John
awesome.
I'd like to redeem myself from last year when i had a flat tire and couldn't make it back for round 2. I won street there in '06. it's the biggest class. had to go 7 rounds that night.
I've got to use the friday test and tune to straighten out my tune. It still won't let me stall the converter. It just goes into limp mode when i bring it above 1500rpms on the converter. Even still the last two races i went to i did really well, 1 win and 1 semi final. the car is still consistant even though it gets freaky sometimes.
heck at least my scooter runs okay. maybe i'll have a shot at the pit bike race friday night:)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back