anyone here in college??

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Finals for summer one blow. I got some tools to help me though. This might last me til tomorrow afternoon....

f0e6484e.jpg

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
haha thanks. i get that alot lol

Lol, you crazy dick... :LMAO: :beer:

Well my summer session just ended today, so I've got like five or six weeks to look for a job, do a lot of biking, and drinking. lol. I bought a shitload of beer and test drove a 2011 GT once I finished my last presentation and test. haha. Good luck to everyone in summer classes, those fuckers suck lol! :bigbeer:

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
One more semester and I'll be done with my Business Admin. focused in Managerial/ Accounting. Then going to apply those credits and going for something else (easy) that will make me more appealing in this job market. Probably something like HR or marketing. I really wish I had never stopped going, I tried the mortgage game for a while and it ended up biting me (along with many others) in the ass.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Saw boosted gt480's thread, and upon seeing that I came to my own realization that I graduate this Saturday as well, and looking at when I started this thread back in 09, as a sophomore, to this day where I'm at now, this has always been a cool place to me, and been even a good part of my college career. Lot's of laughs, lots of parts, stories, and funny pictures. It's been a pleasure, and to everyone making it out into the real world this semester, best of luck to you. Failwhale said it best... "In college, you can get a B.A., B.S., M.D., and Ph.D., but that doesn't mean you're going to get a J.O.B" Once again, best of luck to all you guys out there, and may you have successful, happy careers that lead you to more mod parts. :thumb:

-Alloy6ix.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back