anyone here in college??

TheKid

Reaction score
Semester check ftw... mufflers, tune, JLT, nitrous kit, big screen tv, bmx bike, lots of bottles of liquor, etc.... lol. congrats man!

Right now .... its lookin' like frpp stingers, concert - Three Days Grace, Chevelle, and Adelitas Way ... Window Tint and prolly some Koni Srt-T's with some Steeda Ultralites plus three day trip to the Grand Run in Pigeon Forge, TN .... i love other people payin' for stuff i dont need haha

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
MBA

Major-Finance
Minor-Information systems

Nice. I might be up in UTHSCSA for my masters in occupational therapy. I'm not sure if I want to finish down here or not. Are the business finance teachers over there mostly indian and asian? That's what my gf is going into and she can't stand the fact that the professors here hardly speak english..

Right now .... its lookin' like frpp stingers, concert - Three Days Grace, Chevelle, and Adelitas Way ... Window Tint and prolly some Koni Srt-T's with some Steeda Ultralites plus three day trip to the Grand Run in Pigeon Forge, TN .... i love other people payin' for stuff i dont need haha

+1!! nice list of planned things/events!

TheKid

Reaction score
Thanks ... Not alot in the mod region but should be enough to give me a new outlook on the car haha .... but not wantin to get to serious into mods with 76k on ticker besides a 3 day car show/3 night party and concert thank you TN lol

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I'm 20, so college aged, but not currently in college, finished that in Australia in 2008, hence the move to Texas this year...

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I'm an older college student. I've had my associates degree in accounting for a while but currently in my senior year with Indiana University.

memphisstylee

Reaction score
21 and in shithole Jonesboro AR but im transferring to the University of Memphis next semester! Anyone else in the midsouth?

memphisstylee

Reaction score
Shit, I love Memphis, especially compared to Jonesboro lol but if I could afford it then id move somewhere in Florida. But I gotta finish college before I can do that.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for all you younguns... enjoy it... get as much as you can.... because you can never ever get it back...

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
florida international university

majoring in both health sciences and business

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back