anyone here in college??

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
just graduated with my associates in dental hygiene.....and now I'm going to attend U of MI this fall for my bachelors :)

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Currently attending UTB, going to transfer to A&M in CS or UT Austin next year. Have a 1yr cert in Automotive Technology and working on my BS in Mech Eng.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
just graduated with my associates in dental hygiene.....and now I'm going to attend U of MI this fall for my bachelors :)

Congrats!! :beer:

Congrats!
I am working on my nursing degree - BSN then masters. Currently at Florida International Univ

Damn, I gotta get out to Florida sometime soon. I hear lots of good stuff about it. And I gotta grab a beer with silentscope. haha.

Currently attending UTB, going to transfer to A&M in CS or UT Austin next year. Have a 1yr cert in Automotive Technology and working on my BS in Mech Eng.

Come to pan am for the engineering program! But if you can manage UT Austin, do that, Austin program is the shit!!

I just finished a few weeks ago, now I start taking classes for summer just to raise my GPA. I only have 4 more classes til I'm done but I'm taking my time. I'll be seeing that diploma next spring. haha.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Congrats!! :beer:

Damn, I gotta get out to Florida sometime soon. I hear lots of good stuff about it. And I gotta grab a beer with silentscope. haha.

yo come down so So. Flo. we'll grab a beer, or 18.
:beerchug2:
its such a fucking blast down here. the beach. miami. all the good stuff. bars. blow by racing. palm beach raceway. !!!!

oh and FAU>FIU

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
For sure man! I'm looking for somewhere to go for a graduation trip for a week or so and FL is high on the list!

yo come down so So. Flo. we'll grab a beer, or 18.
:beerchug2:
its such a fucking blast down here. the beach. miami. all the good stuff. bars. blow by racing. palm beach raceway. !!!!

oh and FAU>FIU

^^^^ and I was waiting for that.. lol.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Come to pan am for the engineering program! But if you can manage UT Austin, do that, Austin program is the shit!!

I will have to check into their program. It would be awesome to be within minutes of the racetrack!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Just Graduated from Elmhurst College(private 4 year college) with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration

PEACE OUT COLLEGE

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
Got my AA in premedical now off to FIU to get my BS in Biology.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
South Florida is definately a lot of fun

I suppose....but UF>both lol

UF=epic fail. that town is so boring. its either UF or bars. theres nothing, i repeat, nothing else to do there. no beach, no track, NOTHING. lol

FAU has two bars on campus, we're a 1/4 mile from the beach and we now have a medical school. nuff said.

TexStang

Reaction score
22 goin on 23, finishin up my bachelors in Industrial Engineering at Texas A&M College Station.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back