Anyone in here Road or MTN bike

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just wondering! I ride a Specialized SL2 Shimano 105 edition, and a Specialized Camber comp. I love my bikes. Thats about it for that. ;)

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
just starting out this year

bought a 2011 Trek Mamba. Waiting for the snow to clear out so I can break it in a little.

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
This is what I got. It's a 2011 Trek Remedy

p4pb6244664.jpg

Allez Rouge

Senior Moment Member
Reaction score
I've been a roadie for about 20 years. Not riding right now because I had a crash last October and suffered a severe break of my left collarbone. But I'm about through with physical therapy and should be back in the saddle soon.

I have three bicycles (including the one I crashed, which is now usable only on a trainer) and am starting to build up a fourth.

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I def need to post some pics of my bikes tomorrow. Those are some nice bikes gentlemen.

How long have you guys been riding?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, I used to downhill ride all the time. BUT, now I am old---ever since the auto accident in 2009 when I broke my pelvis I have not done any aggressive downhill like I used to. We would take the chair lift up and just bomb down the side of the mountain. With the Kona Stinky Primo I used to have I could run over boulders and small children and never look back.

Now I do mostly cross country riding with some fun single track, but no hucking off of crap anymore for me. My new bike for my new style of riding is a Giant Trance X3. Its pretty nice, a lot lighter then the bikes I am used to and it climbs really good. Its a 5 inch suspension travel bike front and rear. The 7 inch travel bikes were fun but too heavy for me now.

Here is a picture of it:

MountainBike.jpg

Last edited:
Back