Anyone own a pocket bike?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I got the idiotic idea to get a pocket bike today... Not sure why, but after selling off a good amount of my R/C cars that I've accumulated over the years I wanted to start another fun mechanical hobby.

I was looking around to see what these things cost, but I am curious to know what is good to look for on these things. I understand the dangers of these and I am never going to ride this thing on public roads, but just to toy around with and get myself to class fast. So try to leave out the :rant:

Thanks for any help. I'm looking to either buy a used one or whatever is good for my money. I don't care about rebuilding one if I have too, I just need some guidance of what is important on these things.

I'm not going to buy one of these things if it is 100% junk either... I might actually drop the idea all together in a couple days, but I guess I'm just curious right now.... lol

Thanks for any help:beerdrink:

Last edited:

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
I used to have an apc 49cc one... It was awesome and i never got pulled over doing 93 in a 35 like i did with my z1000

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back