Anyone Running A Moser Rear End?

danbogart

Reaction score
I've been looking at the Currie 9" rear ends because most of the high hp s197s are running them but after looking around I'm kinda interested in hearing more about Moser rear ends. Anyone running one? Good? Bad?

Thanks.

Oh and here is their site. Looks pretty damn sweet if you ask me.
Moser Housings

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
they look sweet but unless they finally got everything put in the right place it won't fit. last I heard they still do not fit so that is what I am basing my opinion off of. they make there own lower control arm brackets and are not the same as the factory Ford ones. Currie buys there brackets from Ford and there 9" fit like a glove into the back of my car but haven't heard the same success from people that have purchased from Moser.

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FRPP is now selling the 9" rear they put in the Cobra Jets.

I've been looking at the Currie 9" rear ends because most of the high hp s197s are running them but after looking around I'm kinda interested in hearing more about Moser rear ends. Anyone running one? Good? Bad?

Thanks.

Moser Housings

US-1

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks.

Moser Housings
Don't do that. Just get the Currie and move along.

Yeah, do a search and you'll probably change your mind.
That's no bullshit. SEARCH button is your friend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back