anyone with a painted center console

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
LOL, thanks John.
I think there are about 2 or 3 things ive done to this car after you said it would look good or posted a pic and so far im digging it.

the wife even liked it which surprised me. while I was at it I painted a spare pair of door speaker rings.......that was alittle much. I put one on and couldn't get it back off quick enough.

i know a lot of people don't like it but I think it looks good when exterior colors come inside.

I think it'll look even better! I could look at that all day!

I like how you snuck in the Bud lol! :beer:

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
...i know a lot of people don't like it but I think it looks good when exterior colors come inside.

I think you did an awesome job. Looks GREAT like that!!! Cudos!!
:beerdrink:

Not a great pic but painted mine hotrod black a few years ago to match the center of the hood.

I cant really tell....it looks the same color as the non-premium dash...?

I painted Barricade's back in 2009 but just went a gloss black all the way. I didnt clear the middle vents and got Steve Saleen to sign it with a paint pen. I then shot it with clear. So its all paint and protected. I was pretty happy about that. :beer:

20120812_155849.jpg

I guess my point is few do this but man does it really make the car Pop when you bring the color inside. :thumb:

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
getting the signature then clearing it is pretty cool. I have roush seats....you think if I bought enough roush parts ole Jack would sign mine. lol

actually I need the guy that started AM to sign mine since I've spent so much with them.

those saleen gauges are bad ass.

I think you did an awesome job. Looks GREAT like that!!! Cudos!!
:beerdrink:

thanks

Last edited:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
If anyone has an extra center console they have laying around, I'll buy it from ya ;) I want to hydrodip mine in digital snow camo to match my other pieces.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back