Are mods/admins...

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
well i am now going back on my word of not commenting.
WHY OR WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE..........
NOTHING

I was the one that gave you a mark from yesterday, Not Stanly. If I had the power I would mark everyone for even making a thread about negative marks. I would mark all admins and kimmer too for making a goofy system. I dont need a colored box to tell me wheeler, don, hawg are gowds. People wining over this is like me complaining of breaking my engine. I could care less who likes me and doesnt. :beerdrink:

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
I was the one that gave you a mark from yesterday, Not Stanly. If I had the power I would mark everyone for even making a thread about negative marks. I would mark all admins and kimmer too for making a goofy system. I dont need a colored box to tell me wheeler, don, hawg are gowds. People wining over this is like me complaining of breaking my engine. I could care less who likes me and doesnt. :beerdrink:
you are blessed!:allhail:

lostsoul

Reaction score
you are blessed!:allhail:

blessed with 2 rebuild engines, 5 fucked up tuners, crank bolt coming lose, wife calls me fat daily, dog poo's off the pad and rolls it around and a temp job that can go very soon. Not to mention one friend that switch phone service and drops every damn call..... ohh yea.. I'm blessed :beat:

lostsoul

Reaction score
me either till people were posting about getting a red box.. hahah.. well, I dont like red boxes either.. I normally wait till that week is over :la:

davidj

Reaction score

apparantely you are all just dumb.......i said when or where did i say anything negative, i never made a thread i just supported facts from a run that i saw. i am sorry all you boys are butt hurt with your 12 & 13 sec. cars its not my fault you cant drive or build cars.....there now i said something negative........bitch

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
blessed with 2 rebuild engines, 5 fucked up tuners, crank bolt coming lose, wife calls me fat daily, dog poo's off the pad and rolls it around and a temp job that can go very soon. Not to mention one friend that switch phone service and drops every damn call..... ohh yea.. I'm blessed :beat:
sounds like you need to let someone else build your engine this time and let someone else tune it. i am sorry your wife calls you that. learn how to beat the dog so it wont act up anymore and get a real job cause we all know temp jobs dont cut it. and maybe stop whining! just a :idea::beerdrink:

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
apparantely you are all just dumb.......i said when or where did i say anything negative, i never made a thread i just supported facts from a run that i saw. i am sorry all you boys are butt hurt with your 12 & 13 sec. cars its not my fault you cant drive or build cars.....there now i said something negative........bitch
hey dont be hating on my 13 sec car!!!:kinky:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
everybody... could you please keep this area free from lots of BS?. If you have something you want to address about the board we all have this ~ and feel free to do it. Gosh I jsut wish this part of the board stayed more on point.

Last edited:

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
you know i wasnt trying to sound like a dick when i said i am sorry your wife calls you that..i was actually being serious about that one but since you had to leave me feedback for no reason i guess i can say it.

your wife should leave you cause you are a fat loser who can only get a temp job and cant keep her happy in bed.

:thumb: i still like you though!

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
everybody... could you please keep this area free from lots of BS?. If you have something you want to address about the board we all have this ~ and feel free to do it. Gosh I jsut wish this part of the board stayed more on point.
were just on the subject about people leaving stupid feedback and getting people red boxes. i dont think the subject has changed much but i may be wrong

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back