Are mods/admins...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave - you have a problem with a specific action take it up with me. I did it.

Bret - Stop the bullshit. I am not in the mood.

Shane - Don't get in over your head playing follow the leader. Like I said, I am not in the mood.

Chris - Done, but letting you know, I removed the one you left as well. Two idiots don't make a genius.

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What bullshit? I'm not the only one with access to rep/asshole points and I've even shared with everyone how to use them.

Yet you do it again after he deletes it? Grow up

If anyone needs asshole points it would be you.. I have never said anything to you! You keep posting that BS thread in my rep after I have sent terry a PM saying I was sorry. So could you drop it or is that just impossible for you? I get on here to learn stuff about my car not to deal with your games.

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yet you do it again after he deletes it? Grow up

If anyone needs asshole points it would be you.. I have never said anything to you! You keep posting that BS thread in my rep after I have sent terry a PM saying I was sorry. So could you drop it or is that just impossible for you? I get on here to learn stuff about my car not to deal with your games.

You have obviously confused me with someone else that actually gives a shit. You are just as capable to leave points, nobody is stopping you. And I would rather be an asshole (see sig) than a little fucking baby that goes crying to mods because somebody hurt his feelings.

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have obviously confused me with someone else that actually gives a shit. You are just as capable to leave points, nobody is stopping you. And I would rather be an asshole (see sig) than a little fucking baby that goes crying to mods because somebody hurt his feelings.

I'm not crying lol if anything I'm annoyed with your immature BS. And I did leave feedback on you but hawg deleted both yours and mine. I'm sure he has better things to do then delete crap. All you are doing is making it harder on everyone.. if anything your one of the problem starters on this forum and obviously your a proud asshole, good for you. Hopefully someone will pull that stick outa your ass one day before its to late :beer:

davidj

Reaction score
Fuck you. :beer:

just noticed you are the one that gave me neg. feed for stating that i would put moc and z's knowledge up against most.....could you tell me why that is neg. i would really like to know.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
just noticed you are the one that gave me neg. feed for stating that i would put moc and z's knowledge up against most.....could you tell me why that is neg. i would really like to know.

And exactly where did you "notice" this? A P/M?

davidj

Reaction score
And exactly where did you "notice" this? A P/M?

clicked on my usercp and neg. rep. is showed. by clicking on the links provided (both by you) your response shows up. and thanks for adding another one for my last post.
it seems as though this is all you have time to do, so enjoy being the way you are and i hope it gets you far. hell my kids have more respect to others and they are teen agers, oops i am going to guess that you are as well. enjoy your meaningless posts and i will no longer address you unless it is about your car or someone elses.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
clicked on my usercp and neg. rep. is showed. by clicking on the links provided (both by you) your response shows up. and thanks for adding another one for my last post.
it seems as though this is all you have time to do, so enjoy being the way you are and i hope it gets you far. hell my kids have more respect to others and they are teen agers, oops i am going to guess that you are as well. enjoy your meaningless posts and i will no longer address you unless it is about your car or someone elses.

FYI:

Unless you are a Supporting Member, you cannot tell who left you an asshole point. I'm sure I left you 1 but that was a while ago. I have no way of seeing the +/- points I've left (and I've left quite a few - both positive and negative). Additionally, I did not leave one for your last post so good luck with that.

I've left asshole points for others as well. You and your cohorts might actually find it amazing that I've left negs for some members (when I figured they deserved it) and them later I've left the same person rep (again, when they deserved it). It has also gone the opposite direction as well.

davidj

Reaction score
well i am now going back on my word of not commenting.
WHY OR WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE..........
NOTHING

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back