Atco next weekend!!!

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
NOT!!!

Sorry..Need some track time, winter sucks! Atco should have a schedule up next week...What kind of evil shit do we have planned for next year?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
ROFL. Had me excited for a second there.

My Freedom Racing 3v spring compressor should be on my door step when I get home today and in roughly 2 weeks I'll be ordering the parts I need to do the exterior engine work. Doing valve springs, retainers, lash adjusters, valve seals, timing chains, 2v metal tensioners and new guides. I'm sure I'll be posting some questions up since this will be my first time doing any sort of engine work.

I'm also going to relocate my battery to the trunk as well as get a bar in the car so I'll be legal. Going to be an expensive winter.

Any opinions on the 10% overdrive balancer vs a 15%? Chances are I could pick up a used 10% so I could save some money but I don't know how much of a difference it would make.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
different car, different set up, NMCA... ALOT different... than last year (did I have a last year???), I ment 09'.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
I'm ready!!

Me too..Well I am..Haven't made a decision on the car yet

From no bar to no cage now...

ROFL. Had me excited for a second there.

My Freedom Racing 3v spring compressor should be on my door step when I get home today and in roughly 2 weeks I'll be ordering the parts I need to do the exterior engine work. Doing valve springs, retainers, lash adjusters, valve seals, timing chains, 2v metal tensioners and new guides. I'm sure I'll be posting some questions up since this will be my first time doing any sort of engine work.

I'm also going to relocate my battery to the trunk as well as get a bar in the car so I'll be legal. Going to be an expensive winter.

Any opinions on the 10% overdrive balancer vs a 15%? Chances are I could pick up a used 10% so I could save some money but I don't know how much of a difference it would make.

Might be trying out some of those "new" Trick Flow valve components myself

different car, different set up, NMCA... ALOT different... than last year (did I have a last year???), I ment 09'.

Trying to figure out what and where on a class myself...

NMCA EFI looks good

NMRA Factory Stock can probably build the car to the rules but not enough $$ to make all the races..Plus get my ass handed to me..

NMRA Super Stang is always fun

Some chance that the Pritchett Bros. could run a class with the Ultimate Outlaws like the S197 shootout last year only with all modern muscle this time...Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, Charger..That would be kick ass!

Then theres the local 12.0 and Mustang shootout stuff

Lots of choices for racing around here..Love it

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Hrm...if it's going to open that early I guess I need to order my roll bar and tires real soon. I was thinking of waiting until the beginning of Feb to order my Wolfe bar but I guess I need to order it sooner since it's currently a 3 week wait time until it ships.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
I just wanna run better than 12.8 total Stock and get 60' @ all time high.. a few things have, and are being added now :)

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a 10.7x at my current power level at least. My end goal is to hit a 10.3 on the 3650 trans before I make a decision on what to change it to. Go auto or go to a beefed up 6-speed.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
I need to build the rear still and get the clutch in...and figure out something with tires, I procrastinated this winter and niw I'm going to have to rush to get stuff done

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Feb 25................ let hope mother nature is kind till then

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
im wont be in, ill be down there sometime during March/April. Mods arent even shipped to my house yet b/c of ice/snowy conditions.

Hoping to run low-midd 11s N/A :clap:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Billy, their skinny tech guy knows me to the point that he doesn't even check my helmet or fire jacket. If I can get my lazy butt moving on the little things I need to do so I can put the covers back on the engine I'll order the roll bar sooner than later. I just need a few things.

I need to figure out what size freeze plugs fit in our valve covers when deleting the VCT controllers. Guess I'll post that question up.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Billy, their skinny tech guy knows me to the point that he doesn't even check my helmet or fire jacket. If I can get my lazy butt moving on the little things I need to do so I can put the covers back on the engine I'll order the roll bar sooner than later. I just need a few things.

who's Billy??

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back