Atco Raceway Track Rental Sign-up Thread! Monday Oct. 24th

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Where- Atco Raceway
1000 Jackson Road
Atco, NJ 08004-1235

When- Monday Oct. 24th (Rain date- Thursday Oct. 27th)

Payment
$200 per car
-CASH is preferred, if you would like to pay in a form other than cash please PM me

The gates for the track open at approximately 8:30am, and racing starts at around 9:30AM and goes until 4:30PM, so our goal is to arrive around 8:00 AM to set up and get the tech cards filled out, unload the cars, set up the pits etc...

Tire/Lane INFO:

Right Lane: Slicks/MT ET Street Radials/Hoosier DR's/M&H DR's
Left Lane: Street Tires and all other Drag Radials

This will apply until approximately 1:00PM, then both lanes will be open to any tire

Food:

-You can bring your own food if you like but we plan on grilling. The people below have graciously volunteered to bring the following. If you can, please help out and bring something.

94tbird: Soda/Water
Onesillyracer: Plates/Cups/Napkins/forks
fdjizm: 30 Hotdogs/20 Hamburgers
My08Stang: Grill
Bullit Boy: 1 pack each of hot dog and hamburger rolls, 1 package of cheese.
Zexford: Ketchup/Mustard/1 pack each Buns
Jeostang: 2 Packs Hotdog and 1 Pack Hamburger Buns / Backup Grill

General Info:
-The first 330' of the track are prepped for free(both lanes).
-You MUST have a helmet, the track says they rent helmets but prefer if you bring your own. Also for you Supercharged/Turbo'd/Nitrous guys, you need a Fire Jacket (these are not available to rent).
-Use common sense when you are on the track and in the parking lots, there are no racing/burnouts allowed in the parking lot.
-For people videotaping/taking pictures, use caution, and you cannot stand in front of the starting line at any time unless you are behind a wall, again, just use common sense so the track officials are happy.
-You are allowed a maximum of 4 RUNS PER HOUR!

-We encourage people not racing to come down and watch and hangout, take pictures/videos, etc...also people need to keep water in the burnout boxes, because we get to do it all...the track officials just sit back and watch, we have to run the burnout box, and we can race whoever we want whenever we want.

UPDATED ATTENDING LIST! 10/18/11

Racing (s197forum)
1. Fdjizm (CONFIRMED 9/21)
2. 94tbird (CONFIRMED 9/21) PAID via DEPOSIT FOR RENTAL $200
3. My08stang (CONFIRMED 9/21)
4. NUTCASE (CONFIRMED 9/21)
5. 3VNightmare (CONFIRMED 9/21)
6. RedMosesSC (CONFIRMED 9/21)
7. Blkbetty (CONFIRMED 9/24)
8. jeostang (CONFIRMED 9/28)
9. Dysan (CONFIRMED 10/13) PAID via PayPal 10/14/11 $200
10. Pumpkinfish (CONFIRMED 10/18)

Racing (off the forum)

Spectating
1. stkjock
2. Zexford
3. bullitboy
4. Onesillyracer
5. Jeostang Spectator
6. NjsGT
7. NjsGT Brother
8. gtcs07

Undecided about racing
1. Againstallods
2. Nycmikie1

Total Attending-17
Total Racing- 9
Total Spec- 8

Last edited by a moderator:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Count me in, dont have the money yet but will pay ASAP. IS there a 15 car max?

Also who do we send the payments too, i am guessing you rite? Very ncie job on setting this up/getting it together! Should be a great time :D

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Count me in, dont have the money yet but will pay ASAP. IS there a 15 car max?

Also who do we send the payments too, i am guessing you rite? Very ncie job on setting this up/getting it together! Should be a great time :D
Nice Brandon.... Kevin at Atco said he wouldnt have a prob going over 20 cars if needed..... We'll firgure out the payments as it gets closer, we just need a soild "Attending" list.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to make sure I can get the time off first, then I am IN:beerdrink:..Any good hotels in that area? Ima make a mini road trip out of it..

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I want to make sure I can get the time off first, then I am IN:beerdrink:..Any good hotels in that area? Ima make a mini road trip out of it..
Ok, sounds good steed. Just let me know for sure when you can... Ill mark you down as going. Im not sure of any hotels close to there though...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Billy - there is a Hampton Inn about 15 mins away in Vorhees. A few restaurants with bars within walking distance of the Inn. Inn has a big lot and is used to trailers.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, sounds good steed. Just let me know for sure when you can... Ill mark you down as going. Im not sure of any hotels close to there though...

Sweet..
Billy - there is a Hampton Inn about 15 mins away in Vorhees. A few restaurants with bars within walking distance of the Inn. Inn has a big lot and is used to trailers.

Hell ya..

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I will be there bro, if the end of the world doesn't happen 3 days before of course. :thumb:
we should plan a meet somewhere for people who are near eachother so we can drive down together (I get lost easy :()

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I will be there bro, if the end of the world doesn't happen 3 days before of course. :thumb:
we should plan a meet somewhere for people who are near eachother so we can drive down together (I get lost easy :()
Ok got ya down. Yea, we'll meet up somewhere on the turnpike and we all can drive down.....
Im thinkin about getting a keg for the hotel room...:evillaugh:
:party: Im down...... haha

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
good thing this is for october cause last night at etown i was doing one wheel peels all night in the burnout box. plus the clutch is slipping pretty damn good. So, the tr6060 in my basement is going in when i save for a clutch and new driveshaft before i do anymore racing.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
good thing this is for october cause last night at etown i was doing one wheel peels all night in the burnout box. plus the clutch is slipping pretty damn good. So, the tr6060 in my basement is going in when i save for a clutch and new driveshaft before i do anymore racing.
Time for either new clutch packs or a locker type rear end :beerdrink: You have time....

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
yeah not sure if i want the locker or tru-trac, stock axles should be more then fine for now.

would be getting the rst most likely as far as clutch goes
Yea the stocker axles are pretty tough, turbo pete is still on his stock rear end and hes making some serious power.... And the RST is a awsome clutch... You cant go wrong with any mcleod product

Little far away, but I might be in for this as well
OK, just let me know for sure.....

Last edited by a moderator:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Is everybody running slicks/drs? It'd be good if we all are.

Can I bring my brother and his SVT Lightning?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back