ATTN: ProCharger guys....check this shit out

NotTellinYou

Reaction score
Sadly, most, not all, "Shelby" guys think becuase their car says "Shelby" all over it, that they are a little farther up the food chain than us ole "GT" guys..YOu know whats funny, most of us here have spent double and more for cars/mods than "Shelby" owners paid for their over priced, poor workmanship slow cars..Its funny actually, kind of like Corvette sack lickers..

Be careful some might think you sound pathetic or have a "little man" inferiority complex when it comes to not owning a Shelby.

I defy you to find a SINGLE, and I mean ONE, instance where a TS member bad mouthed the "GT" or trashed talked it the way you trashed Shelby's above. I find that particularly funny given there has been a lot of talk on TS by people lusting for the new 5.0 GT.

But hey, of course people are proud of their cars, as I'm sure you are, and the history of Shelby, but that doesn't mean anyone puts down the "GT" unlike you feel you need to to Shelby above.

Former owner of:

1979 Cobra Turbo (lived to tell about it)
1982 GT
1984 GT
1989 GT
2005 GT

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Be careful some might think you sound pathetic or have a "little man" inferiority complex when it comes to not owning a Shelby.

I defy you to find a SINGLE, and I mean ONE, instance where a TS member bad mouthed the "GT" or trashed talked it the way you trashed Shelby's above. I find that particularly funny given there has been a lot of talk on TS by people lusting for the new 5.0 GT.

But hey, of course people are proud of their cars, as I'm sure you are, and the history of Shelby, but that doesn't mean anyone puts down the "GT" unlike you feel you need to to Shelby above.

Former owner of:

1979 Cobra Turbo (lived to tell about it)
1982 GT
1984 GT
1989 GT
2005 GT

Its my opinion, and I am entitled to it, and it wont get deleted on this forum pal. I know first hand of the shoddy workmanship on SHelby GT's, I have been the General Manager for a Ford dealership for almost 2 years, and the general sales manager for 6 years before that. As a car guy, I am embarrased to put my signature on tha purchase order, but as far as my job, I love it, thats what I do, thats what I am paid to do. I read very little in you're forum, I have no interest in it. There is nothing I can learn from it, unlike here. From what little I read over there, I saw a bunch of idiots, including a moderator or two, believing that some dickhead got 750 whp on 8 lbs of damned boost. That told me all I needed to know. And then got all hurt because someone with more knowledge and engine/racing experience than that whole damn board combined, called the guy out. So put your huggy's back on, grab a warm bottle of milk, and go cruise the 4 H babes with the rest of you're wuss Shelby holyer than thow pissants..:horseshit:

NotTellinYou

Reaction score
Its my opinion, and I am entitled to it, and it wont get deleted on this forum pal. I know first hand of the shoddy workmanship on SHelby GT's, I have been the General Manager for a Ford dealership for almost 2 years, and the general sales manager for 6 years before that. As a car guy, I am embarrased to put my signature on tha purchase order, but as far as my job, I love it, thats what I do, thats what I am paid to do. I read very little in you're forum, I have no interest in it. There is nothing I can learn from it, unlike here. From what little I read over there, I saw a bunch of idiots, including a moderator or two, believing that some dickhead got 750 whp on 8 lbs of damned boost. That told me all I needed to know. And then got all hurt because someone with more knowledge and engine/racing experience than that whole damn board combined, called the guy out. So put your huggy's back on, grab a warm bottle of milk, and go cruise the 4 H babes with the rest of you're wuss Shelby holyer than thow pissants..:horseshit:

Wow! Guess you told me! :clap:

Based upon this thread you seem to have a lot of interest in the TS forum!
:roflmao:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I just wanted to leave this here for future use.

butthurt-form.jpg

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score

Hold up! We can have opinions on this forum??? Well fuck me runnin'. I guess I might have an opinion that you're a dumbass for making blanket statements like that.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hold up! We can have opinions on this forum??? Well fuck me runnin'. I guess I might have an opinion that you're a dumbass for making blanket statements like that.

Thats the beauty of this site, you wont get banned for saying what you feel..:clap:..Why so defensive? I said most, not all. Enjoy your "Shelby"...LMFAO:stooges:

jmn444

Reaction score
I like my slightly fucked scoop... I don't want people to think it's a clone...

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck what some might think?

I defy you to find a SINGLE, and I mean ONE, instance where a TS member bad mouthed the "GT" or trashed talked it the way you trashed Shelby's above.
There was one post by some geriatric in that thread that basically said just that, which prompted me to make my post a few pages back here. I can't quote it because you pansies hid the thread.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The thread was hidden due to the risk of making them all look like complete retards for believing and defending one dipshits 750 whp on 8 psi of boost "Shelby"...If they want to learn something other than how nice their stickers look, they should hang around here for a while..

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
June 16-20, Tulsa, OK. It's huge, come on and join the fun! Thursday and Friday are track days at Hallett, Thursday night isa huge cruise event, Saturday's at the drag strip, and Sunday is for the hangover, er, car show.

http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/

Oh I know about the Shelby Nationals. I'm going to be there. That's why I was asking when/where one can get a ticket to "the show". Sounds like a blast. :clap:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56595-another-question/

for texaskyle, since i've got no clue why it disappeared...

Yeah, that thread didn't last. I posted that at 5pm last night, and it was gone this morning when I checked. It's ok, I wasn't going to stay on that site anyway. It's beyond me how the mod's dont consider completely bogus performance info as disrespectful but if you are rude while talking about one of their "boys", you are shutdown with the ole TOS clause for being mean. Hilarious.

My hope, and the intent of my thread there, was that you Shelby guys that are serious about power, and learning about it, would come here.

jmn444

Reaction score
Mine got killed too. And then I exchanged some PM's with the mod that killed it. I basically told him exactly what you just said, that I took the intent of your post to encourage people looking for accurate tech to search multiple sources.

Oh well.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mine got killed too. And then I exchanged some PM's with the mod that killed it. I basically told him exactly what you just said, that I took the intent of your post to encourage people looking for accurate tech to search multiple sources.

Oh well.

I didnt even get the courtesy of a PM telling me it had been deleted, or why. Let someone else come in here and say that crowd isnt made up mostly of snobbish asshats. I will argue with them until the cows come home.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
BTW. McRibs were shit.

Not even real food.
I'm glad they're gone.

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
And the implied meaning of that shit talk is ...... ???

You missed the McRib thread a while back. Funny shit. Started out as a "fat broad backed into my car" post and degenerated into a McRib thread. This place gets warped sometimes. Funny as hell....but definitely warped.

Gawd I do love it though. :clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back