Autometer Cobalt Wideband connecting to SCT TSX

philip_mustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hi, I just installed my Autometer Cobalt Wideband Gauge so I can start making some logs to finetune my B326 engine.

Got no problem to hook it up to my SCT TSX device but I just can't get the numbers to match between the TSX and the guages display. No mather what equation I use.

I guess the problem is that on the autometer site they say the output for analog is between 0-4 volt but the SCT expects it to be 0-5v. (any other wideband brand seems to use 0-5v)

Anybody here with some advice on how to get it right?

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
I have the same gauge and the formula (10 + 1.5v) works for me. The display on the gauge itself has to be set to 10-16 or you need to adjust the formula. I am not familiar with TSX though, just live wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philip_mustang

forum member
Reaction score
Tnx for the reply 07blackstang!

I've read that during live wire you can enter any equation you want so that could be the solution since the purpose is datalogging the car live to see if the tune needs some adjusting.

I tried to hook it on using the SCT livelink software and all the pids I wanted showed up and worked perfect except for the analogue ones. They don't seem to get any signal.
Although when my TSX isn't connected to the laptop, I can monitor the analogue signal with it so the tsx can read it. But it just doesn't seem to go through to the laptop.

Therre are 4 analogue inputs, 1 and 2 using the fire wire and 3 and 4 using a seperate input. I used 3, mainly because those were also blue wires just like the wideband.

Or do I need to do something else?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back