Back in a Mustang...again! Comp orange Boss 302 build!

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car.

Thanks man!

Bitches.
Who needs 'em?
Thank God I have a hairy palm.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Worst visual ever.

I can't get that image out of my head...

Boss>Girl! For real, sorry thing's didn't work out with the girl. But that is the best GIFT to yourself! Love the color! Can't wait to hear what your going to do to it.

Thanks man! Would've been nice to have both, but oh well.

Awesome car. I think you'll be perfectly happy with any of the mentioned power adders.

Thanks dude. I'm just ready to get something ordered. I've been doing plenty of research, almost ready to pull the trigger.

I'd say go with the VMP kit, Justin is taking his car on the road course and not having any IAT issues.

I've had VMP blowers on both my GT500's, I loved them, but I just really want to try something different.

Very cool, Abdulla!

I say go turbo, but can attest to how impressive the Paxton is on these things.

Thanks man, I would've loved to buy your car but I just saw this one in front of me and couldn't even think straight. I just had to have it.

Congratulations on the new ride. I think you will be very happy with any power adder on the Boss

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I hope so!

^^^ That :boobies:

That 302 is in my top three of best looking mustangs ever built. Congrats on the new ride, and damn glad to hear that your situation changed before you bought a home.

Thanks man, I'm glad it changed before I bought a ring...That would've sucked!

Congrats on the Boss Abdulla!! Glad to see that you are happy with it

My vote is a 475-500 HP N/A Boss but that is me :p

Thanks man! N/A? Where's the fun in that?? :crazy:

Congrats!!! It is definitely a great all around sports/muscle car! Go turbo!

Thanks man. I'd love a turbo!

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
There is just something about a nasty N/A Boss that makes me all fuzzy inside haha.
But I know you're going FI, so I vote Paxton.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks man, I would've loved to buy your car but I just saw this one in front of me and couldn't even think straight. I just had to have it

Haha I've been there. Can't blame you for going with the Comp Orange.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I'd go TT or Procharger. Congrats on the new ride and sorry to hear about the lady. :beerchug2: Time to mod!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Nice new ride there bud! You know what my vote would be on the power adder.

Although, stretch did get me by a tenth with his TT white 13'. I did weigh more though with the bars and safety equipment . Power adders are more about preference to me. Go with your gut, you know what you want.

Welcome back!

MilehighGT

forum member
Reaction score
I bought my boss after a breakup also, haha. It's a great platform that will make insane power. Ditch the cats and get some axlebacks while you are at it, best sounding car I have heard yet.

BMWS52

Boss302
Reaction score
Congratulations! I know what you mean when you just look at the car and just have to buy it. I was looking at Zo6's and went just to look at the boss and left the dealer with it.. And I am currently having the same dilemma as you are. I don't know which way to take the car power adder wise.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna be sweet either way.
Side note, did you end up picking up the cobra off upr?

No sir I sure didn't. It was gone by the end of the day, I believe. It was gone before I got off work that day. Haha

Nice new ride there bud! You know what my vote would be on the power adder.

Although, stretch did get me by a tenth with his TT white 13'. I did weigh more though with the bars and safety equipment . Power adders are more about preference to me. Go with your gut, you know what you want.

Welcome back!

Thanks man. I'm leaning towards a procharger at this point. I've had a turbo and a whipple on my GT, plus two TVS GT500's. I think I'm going to go with the Procharger this time.

Congratulations! I know what you mean when you just look at the car and just have to buy it. I was looking at Zo6's and went just to look at the boss and left the dealer with it.. And I am currently having the same dilemma as you are. I don't know which way to take the car power adder wise.

The z06 was definitely fun, but the Boss is just an all around better car IMO. You buy a turbo, I'll get a procharger. In a year we can trade :crazy:

Man you keep getting very nice rides. Congrats!!

Thanks bud. I'm trying to own as many of my dreams car as I can, while I still can!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back