Back to hobbies...

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This section hasn't had much action lately. So, what other hobbies do some of you have besides being forum junkies or keyboard ninjas?

Inquiring minds want to know :naughty1:

Liz likes bowling. Been participating in a ladies league for a few months now. Lotta fun. There's a little special something about the #5 pin, but I'm not tellin' what it is.

Mal loves horses. She's been helping out at a barn geared towards rehabilitating injured equines.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bowling_balls_are_like_whores_tshirt-p235325463210255953caih_400.jpg

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
So, what other hobbies do some of you have besides being forum junkies or keyboard ninjas?
When I have time (like right now), I like to play a little online poker whilst being a forum junkie. But, I guess that still falls under "keyboard ninja". But what the hell... it's good exercise. LOL

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don my son has a poker business that runs free Texas Hold'em poker events at local bars and restaurants. The players can win prizes but not money so it's legal. http://www.royalflushpoker.us/ There should be places like that in your area. You and Donna would probably enjoy it.

Earl

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've heard of poker. Seems to be all the rage down here, ain't been to a game yet though.

Don, you're no ninja, you're a Godfather. Way cooler.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't have any hobbies right now since I am working out of town and left my car in the garage. It may be this fall before I even see the car if we get the other job we are bidding on but least I will be able to pay off my new truck this year.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i guess you could call welding my hobby of sorts. i take classes for it. that and working on cars when i have the time.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
1265065690.jpg

^^ That's when I was buying it. It's tons of fun and so many pluses to biking. No more walking to class, get to sleep later due to time savings, get back in shape quick, have fun doing it, and it's not a queer skateboard or roller blades, and it fits in my trunk PERFECTLY! lol. I'll go snap some pics of that in a while. The only problem is that I'm too tall for this frame so I'm looking at getting one below. Shit for BMX bikes are actually much more expensive than I thought! Some rear wheels cost almost $250 for one!!!! :omfg:

Here are the possible new frames

http://www.danscomp.com/211459.php?cat=FRAMESFSD#

http://www.danscomp.com/211542.php?cat=FRAMESFSD#

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
^^i got to get back into riding. i rode back in the day before all this lightweight shit came around. my Hoffman Condor weighed in around 45 lbs. i cant imagine the air id get on one of the newer style frames.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
^^i got to get back into riding. i rode back in the day before all this lightweight shit came around. my Hoffman Condor weighed in around 45 lbs. i cant imagine the air id get on one of the newer style frames.

dayum.. that's pretty heavy. lol. Before this one I had one from K mart with xgames stickers on it when I was like 13 (I had no clue what I was doing then lol.)then a giant dirt/street bike and it was around 29, this one is just over 28 lbs. Hopefully it'll go down with the the new frame! You got any pics of the condor??

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
none that i can finds anymore lol. it was the same as this one though
http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/hoffman/31671

that's a sweet fuckin bike!! Read an article on a rebuild of an old hoffman from the 80s. Very similar. Just like a few years ago people started using crazy ass metals for the frames and tiny crank sprockets. Which I want to. It's funny learning about gearing in cars 4.10s, 3.73s, etc., to bikes 39/14, 25/9. 34/13. lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back