Back to hobbies...

Reaction score
Hobbies now days...... hmm.

Finding ways to make extra money selling crap to buy more crap for my Mustang that I can't really afford. lol..

Sitting on this forum for hours.... well and facebook, ebay, youtube, ect..

I used to collect Halloween and horror stuff. But.... I sold most all of it now. :/

I used to be active and have a life before I got married.... I did a lot of cool shit! lol..

I used to go four wheeling, horse back riding, camping, hiking in the woods, running, mudding with buddies, fishing, ect...

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ You need to start hangin' out with cool and fast women for a little while, gal. Need some spice in your life!! I've got 3 good weeks coming up with NO KID, come on down to Houston!

Reaction score
^ You need to start hangin' out with cool and fast women for a little while, gal. Need some spice in your life!! I've got 3 good weeks coming up with NO KID, come on down to Houston!

Awesome! Yep I need to plan a road trip sometime soon! :beer:

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do the "car show thing" with a local Mustang club....its different than the wrenching/racing thing but still stang related so not sure if it counts...I have a few assualt ( oh sorry...SPORTING rifles ) that I like to shoot and then there's always the Harley that I rarely ride..I have a LOT of things I like to do but seldom that I do religiously..

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Lets see my hobbbies include, msuatangs of course, Im on three different forums 2 of them are local and this one, I collect baseball cars still ( at 26 yes lol ), I ride my harley anytime I get a chance, mainly to and from work since it saves me so much on gas lol( 06 1200 sportser) and in most of my free time when Im not working a 40 hr work week Im getting ready for my new future job in the coast guard ( working out and stuff)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back