Bad wreck at local event, but gladly he walked away

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
That Tri-5 driver should have just let off and let the stupid Camaro driver peddle his way to what ever was going to happen. In fact both these dumb asses should have just let off the throttle. You see this at the local drag strip regularly. Too many guys are too stupid and hyped up on bravado to simply let off. So you get a piss poor pass, big deal. You get to go try again in stead of hurting yourself, your competitor or your car.

I've seen the guy in the lane next to me get squirrely. I let off so he could have all the room he needed to try to save his shit. He didn't actually come in my lane, but he did recover. I don't mind "losing" in that situation at all. I'd give anyone the win if it means they don't crash their car in to my car.

Exactly. the very first time I went to take my car to the strip that was one of the first things my dad told me. If the guy in next lane starts to lose control, just let out of it and slow down.

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Holy fuck!!!

I'm glad he came out without serious injury. He'll be sore as hell for a while, though.

I was in a pretty bad roll-over that broke my neck, back and sternum. I thought I was lucky for still being alive and walking... This guy was pretty much ejected out the windshield!

Someone was watching over him.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back