Bamcustom tuning/American Muscle

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Good to see him bouncing back and landing on his feet. All the best to him.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
o_rry.jpg

Flash_of_Yellow

forum member
Reaction score
Great News!!! Glad he's back up and running. Now to just see if my original tune from Bama will be honored with lifetime updates thru American Muscle.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I just found out that previous Bamachips customers will only be honored if you bought the tuner from Bamachips (or AM) in addition to the tune of course. Otherwise you have to buy new tunes. This sucks for me b/c I bought my tuner from Brenspeed and I need my Bama tunes updated. :( Doug spent a lot of time trying to get my idle right on my hot rod tune and now it's all a wash b/c I need it tweaked some more for something else and my torque tune brought up to date (since all of the work at the time was being done to my race tune only).

See this email response from AM about this: http://mustangforums.com/forum/6865720-post32.html

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
*American Muscle bought the BamaChips business just to add their name to the tunes they were already selling from Doug*

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
From the Site:

"BamaChips + AmericanMuscle = Free Tunes for Life!If you bought an SCT or Diablosport tuner from BamaChips, you're now a member of Bama Custom Tuning's Free Tunes for Life program - available exclusively through AmericanMuscle.com.
This means if you add new mods to your ride and need a new custom tune file, the Bama team writes one for you.
'If you have purchased tune files from BamaChips, you'll receive full support from Bama Custom Tuning at AmericanMuscle.'
Contact us for more information!
Or give us a call - (888)226-9764"

Guess I'm going to have to buy new tunes since my SCTx3 is not from AmericanMuscle.com or Bamachips.com

Attachments

• bama-AM.JPG
    bama-AM.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I'll stick with Brenspeed or BBR. I have a Bama tune currently on the car and loved it but until I start to see both AM and Doug being standup to all the screwed people, well I'll go somewhere else.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
That sounds about normal. My friend just called Brenspeed yesterday for a tune and they said the same. Although I highly doubt it will actually BE that long.

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the Bamatune 3-pack of tunes with the lifetime updates. Although I already had the DS tuner, so I guess my "lifetime" tunes doesn't mean much anymore. I just purchased a tune from Eric at Brooksspeed, so I guess I am speading around the wealth at this point. Hopefully when things get set with Doug, he will feel a little more obligated to honor his "lifetime" tunes and help us out again....

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
From the Site:

"BamaChips + AmericanMuscle = Free Tunes for Life!If you bought an SCT or Diablosport tuner from BamaChips, you're now a member of Bama Custom Tuning's Free Tunes for Life program - available exclusively through AmericanMuscle.com.
This means if you add new mods to your ride and need a new custom tune file, the Bama team writes one for you.
'If you have purchased tune files from BamaChips, you'll receive full support from Bama Custom Tuning at AmericanMuscle.'
Contact us for more information!
Or give us a call - (888)226-9764"

Guess I'm going to have to buy new tunes since my SCTx3 is not from AmericanMuscle.com or Bamachips.com

unless I am reading this wrong it looks like all tunes purchased from BamaChips will be supported.......

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
I just talked to American Muscle. They SEEMED pretty cooperative so we'll see if Ill actually get my money back. I'd hate to have to start bashing two companies.

Back