BBK LTs, Catted X, Pypes MidMuffler Exhaust Video

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
i like it from the video...sounds much better than expected....i wonder if you were able to fit flowmasters or something in that location they sound like the older mod motor mustangs. really diggin the wheels as well...what are they, also what springs do you have?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good man. I wish the mid-muffler system fit the way I would've liked because it has a nice sound. Maybe one of these days I'll get a muffler shop to weld in some bullet mufflers and do it right.

Nice video, too.

ucfstang

Reaction score
Great video! Man, I'm wishing I had held off on my Borlas a little longer, that new pypes mid-muffler setup sounds sweeeeet! I will definitely be installing some Kooks LT in the near future.

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
i like it from the video...sounds much better than expected....i wonder if you were able to fit flowmasters or something in that location they sound like the older mod motor mustangs. really diggin the wheels as well...what are they, also what springs do you have?

The fit is pretty tight even with the bullet, flow-through style Pypes mufflers, So I would say you would be hard pressed to get a chambered muffler to fit (Not saying it can't be done)

Wheels are Steeda Hexcentric 18x9.5 with BFG 255/40 & 295/35...Springs are BMR Sports 1.3/1.7

I've actually been pondering selling these wheels/tires to upgrade to a set of 19s all the way around...but the tire prices seem pretty killer

Sounds good man. I wish the mid-muffler system fit the way I would've liked because it has a nice sound. Maybe one of these days I'll get a muffler shop to weld in some bullet mufflers and do it right.

Nice video, too.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back