BBR just accused me of THEFT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Im glad you got things resolved in your favor!

Im sure you are already planning on doing this but when you ship it back makes sure its by signature only. And with BBR that doesn't gaurentee anything. I sent a part back to them that Chris signed for. I Saw it was signed for through UPS' website. When I called the Crypt Keeper to try and get a refund she claimed they never recieved it. Long story short they refused to refund my money but gladly offered me a store credit.

And you may want to video your inventory and packaging of the product.....

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I'm going to post this and nothing else.

You were refunded your money and you are still in possession of the Hellion Turbo kit. When we requested to pick up the kit you refused. So today, call tags were issued for the return of the kit.

How would you describe this situation? You have the kit and your money and if you refuse to release the kit, than it's like having something you did not pay for.

Just do the right thing and return the kit to us.

Really Steve? You don't see his point behind this? You don't think it's more than reasonable and intelligent for him to want to wait for the letter. The guy returns it, CC company decides to reverse the refund, now he's got no kit and no money. I'm sure BBR wouldn't send the kit back either with how you've handled it.. :wtf:

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Paypal would not refund my money back to my account until I had PROOF the blower I got FUCKED on was returned and signed for. If you can prove you returned the item I don't see them ruling against you. I'd say you should return the kit especially since you've stated the funds were returned to your card.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Steve, what's your fucking hurry except to continue twisting the screws on this guy? Your company has fucked him over for months and you still can't quit? Put it back in your pants for a couple more days.

I'd like to see BBR blacklisted from this forum just like those thieves at MMR. The fact that they are still forum sponsors just leaves a rotten taste in my mouth.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Steve, what's your fucking hurry except to continue twisting the screws on this guy? Your company has fucked him over for months and you still can't quit? Put it back in your pants for a couple more days.

I'd like to see BBR blacklisted from this forum just like those thieves at MMR. The fact that they are still forum sponsors just leaves a rotten taste in my mouth.

They prob wanna hurry up and put it on ebay to sell to some poor unsuspecting bastard.

Last edited:

gtmiller1001

forum member
Reaction score
Paypal would not refund my money back to my account until I had PROOF the blower I got FUCKED on was returned and signed for. If you can prove you returned the item I don't see them ruling against you. I'd say you should return the kit especially since you've stated the funds were returned to your card.

Well again, I have no problems returning it. The money was not put back on the card due to me winning the dispute, it was put back on the card because I was not liable for paying on that portion of the balance until the dispute was settled. Since I won, nothing changed there.

That being said, all I have from the bank is a phone conversation confirming that the dispute was final and funds would not be reversed. I was told repeatedly during the dispute that the funds could easily be reversed pending the outcome. I'm going to wait until I have written proof from the bank showing the outcome prior to sending BBR shit.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Stuff like this has made me decide to go with Brenspeed for my blower install.

Stuff happens in business, errors are made, people are human. I own and run a small business so I know well. How the business responds to the error is the mark of it.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score

It is the sole reason why I have not renewed my "supporting membership".
The friggin second they remove BBR as a sponsor, I'll be renewing my membership.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Wow dude. Take extra steps to document what you sent back. Take pictures, etc.

Insurance, sig required, and anything else you can do to protect yourself.

I can see a BBR thread saying "gtmiller didn't send back the whole kit" thread.

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
So glad I never went to bbr for anything. Glad they ruled in your favor man! Definitely document, photograph, track, etc everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Locked until I can deal with it tomorrow. Ive said how I felt, it obviously didn't matter so when I cool down by tomorrow i'll take care of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back