BBR Xtreme Tuning for BOSS 302 Manifold

cdog1157

Reaction score
I can't believe this question hasn't already came up so I will ask it sarcastically, Will it void the warranty?

:deadhorse:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
it hasnt come up because.....the use of this intake requires a tune, a tune voids your warranty..... you can return the car to stock...but even then they can see the car has been tuned before if they look hard enough

cdog1157

Reaction score
Yeah I know, it was just a poor attempt at humor. It doesn't come up much on this forum but there are tons of threads on other forums about "voiding the warranty"

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe this question hasn't already came up so I will ask it sarcastically, Will it void the warranty?

:deadhorse:

No it will not void your warranty.

it hasnt come up because.....the use of this intake requires a tune, a tune voids your warranty..... you can return the car to stock...but even then they can see the car has been tuned before if they look hard enough

A tune does not void your warranty.

KonaGT

forum member
Reaction score
But they can use it as leverage saying the added performance from the tune cause such and such parts to break.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
The reason the JLT fits and the others didn't is b/c of the bends in the inlet tubing. HOWEVER... We are working on a fix for that. An adapter piece that'll allow for the proper angle on the Throttle Body so that ALL CAI's will work. There won't be a need to buy a new CAI. I was just stating that the JLT fit with no other modifications needed.

SORRY GUYS...

No pics and No numbers can be released. Just watch for Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords to release their tech article on this. It's well worth the upgrade though. I will say that. :)

John, you tease..

HotRodHarry

forum member
Reaction score
On the warranty voiding issue...the thing that gets me....I have never thought about it...if I am playing big time with my car power wise and something happens ....I fix it. If its something that happend that has nothing to do with what I did or my tuner did...Ford will fix it. If you play...you pay. Simple as that.....and no...The Government cant help you out either :)

If you worry about your warranty..then watch from afar at all of us having fun modding...and just enjoy your Mustang the way it is....its pretty freakin awesome right off the showroom too

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
On the warranty voiding issue...the thing that gets me....I have never thought about it...if I am playing big time with my car power wise and something happens ....I fix it. If its something that happend that has nothing to do with what I did or my tuner did...Ford will fix it. If you play...you pay. Simple as that.....and no...The Government cant help you out either :)

If you worry about your warranty..then watch from afar at all of us having fun modding...and just enjoy your Mustang the way it is....its pretty freakin awesome right off the showroom too

+1!

KonaGT

forum member
Reaction score
I still have a full warranty and there is no burden of proof requirement in this situation.

You really feel if you blow up your engine for example, you are going to roll in there with a blower on the car and they are going to just replace your engine under warranty?

Reaction score
You really feel if you blow up your engine for example, you are going to roll in there with a blower on the car and they are going to just replace your engine under warranty?

Well, duh.... Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, brah!

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score

If I were to blow my engine why would I want a replacement one with the same substandard parts? Sure I could get a new one under warranty, but I would have to remove and reinstall the blower as no one can reasonable expect them to cover that labor under warranty.

rsb5772

Reaction score
Did y'all happen to try it out on your Procharged car? If not, do you have plans to? I'll be calling for the Stage 2 kit pretty soon!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back