Best Retro Styling Ideas

Average

Reaction score
Cervini makes quarter window covers that give you the fastback look, just not sure how they look in person. I had metal rear louvers on mine before I changed the look completely, and I really liked them - they brought back the retro look.

Pic is from the internet somewhere.

Attachments

• Rear10.jpg
    Rear10.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 13

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I kinda digging these unpainted headlight buckets by Raxiom:

20140203181748_1522.jpg

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I go back and forth on those. I love how they don't have the plastic cover and give that old school recessed look. I don't like how small they are compared to stockers though.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
59XX3Sc.jpg

Anybody know what kinda lights these are? Maybe a one off custom deal? I really like these.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I go back and forth on those. I love how they don't have the plastic cover and give that old school recessed look. I don't like how small they are compared to stockers though.

I think they look smaller when painted in bright colors. In darker colors (and a little tint) I think they look good.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Its pretty easy to pull the OEM style housings apart, and you can take that bit around the reflector bowl out to paint it whatever color you want.

I debated putting led's in those little cutouts on the side to shine out but cheaped out.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Its pretty easy to pull the OEM style housings apart, and you can take that bit around the reflector bowl out to paint it whatever color you want.

I debated putting led's in those little cutouts on the side to shine out but cheaped out.

You'd need some solution to cover the bulbs though, like the Raxioms do.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Well yea, I just meant the "painting the plastic bit to match"

I put in aftermarket projector's in mine and re-installed the plastic lens. Im sure you could get all-in-one projector's that fill the hole the reflector takes, has their own cover to face bugs/rocks etc, and leave the lens off, just do something to fill the gap around the edge to make it neater

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Well yea, I just meant the "painting the plastic bit to match"

I put in aftermarket projector's in mine and re-installed the plastic lens. Im sure you could get all-in-one projector's that fill the hole the reflector takes, has their own cover to face bugs/rocks etc, and leave the lens off, just do something to fill the gap around the edge to make it neater

I think it'd be cool to retrofit the old glass headlights some how into the stock housing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back