best stock stage 2 roush tvs 1/4 times

ipscshooter

Reaction score
I been to track and my car stock no tune nothing done to it went 12.90 in 1/4 i was pleased with a stock car but i want a power adder no spray scared of turbo with car heating up , so i really looking at supercharging it just wanted guys first time at track with a roush charger and basci tune from roush want time it runs in the 1/4.

I added the Roush Phase 2 to my 2013 GT A6, with basic Roush tune. Stock gears are 3.15's. I have not run it in the 1/4, yet. Only at a poorly prepped 1/8 track, on Nitto NT555 street tires. Had to run with traction control on, otherwise the motor just overpowered the tires. Bone stock on a better track, it ran 13.006@110 (1/8 split was 8.498@86). With the Roush added, it went 8.16@91 in the 1/8. Obviously, there is a lot more in it on a good track with sticky tires and without the traction control stifling the ponies.

The car is daily driven and has no driveability/overheating, etc. issues of any kind (even with the 100+ heat we've been having in Houston the last few weeks).

smokinnitto

Reaction score
Got kit on and i must say the roush tune is a good tune to drive on street but at track it needs another tune

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back