Big Mack's 2012 mustang gt auto

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Hey guys i figured i would do a thread on all my new parts ill be getting over the winter trying to get my car ready for the summer. My car only has 390 miles on it right now so i don't want to change a lot until i get experience with it in stock form. Saturday ill be getting some stock dyno numbers on a mustang dyno that is known to be a heartbreaker but i want to document beginning to ending numbers since this is my first car ill be starting from scratch on and actually putting down some good hp by the summer.

Goals before winter comes: Change the stock appearance. Window tint, Saleen Grille , C/S front valance with fogs, FRPP k springs 1' inch lower, Magnaflow muffler delete axle backs, shorty antenna, adjustable panhard bar, Koni Strut setup, and either black Sve drifts or Rtr's. I would really like to see a grabber blue with the silver rtrs but i cant seem to find any online.

Goals for the Beginning/middle of summer: Lethal o/r hpipe, Whipple 624 kit Tuned locally/remotely by Jon Lund, Some stickys, and suspension odds and ends.

Bone stock pic for beginning reference hopefully followed by dyno numbers tomorrow:
5l3tp5.jpg

I've got some parts coming today ill get pics up when they arrive. Forgive the pic it was raining last night when i took it ;(

Last edited:

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Grille and shorty antenna are here. Thanks BBR
13yp1e0.jpg

Magnaflow Axle back Muffler delete is here. Thanks Lethal performance
np037k.jpg

Last edited:

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Well i got the grille installed. Those new clips that come with it suck. If anyone knows of any replacement ones that are better let me know. I didnt drill it yet but i will in the future.
9rjey1.png

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
haha you guy's will probably get annoyed with how many pictures i put up. Just to show you the difference in antenna lengths from stock to Bbr's antenna.

i2k2tc.png

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No way dude! Pics are awesome! That is what makes me come to these forums! Keep on with the updates! I'm sub'd! Looks awesome!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
very nice! did your radio reception suffer at all with the shorty antenna? lol I listen to a good bit of radio

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Well i went to dyno day at www.Jsdyno.com and came back with some low numbers. They have an awd mustang thats known to be a heartbreaker. They had to dyno my car in third due to not being able to lock out 4th gear and they didn't have time to try to get a 4th gear pull since there was 15 cars up after me. Car put down 306hp/293tq going to 7k in third gear. In 4th gear i would hope it would pick up another 20 or so hp. Anyway those are just base numbers so after my other mods are added i can go back and see how much of an improvement i have. .

2e3xve1.jpg

Here is a link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SuKX9KR8thM

Also got my new license plate frame in to replace the apple ford until i can actually get a Pa plate:
33wplsh.jpg

Last edited:

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
where did you get the plate from looks great!

Ebay 14.99 shipped.http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSTANG-5-0...es&vxp=mtr&hash=item53e609ea78#ht_4009wt_1163 chrome or black

These are coming as well. one for the grille and one for somewhere else http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-FORD-M...ies&vxp=mtr&hash=item3cb010745a#ht_4812wt_905

Front valance is coming today. Ill have some pics of that later. Also i just ordered some goodies from LMS. Cant wait for them to come in. Springs,camber bolts,adjustable panhard bar, sve drifts, and some other goodies are coming!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back