big thanks to chris06 from PTC

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
i would like to give big thanks to chris from ptc on the converter he send me.doing business with you have been a pleasure and you have been more than an outstanding guy by taking the time an answering all my questions.
the converter have been in the car for 500 miles allready and it has done exactly what he said it would do.it does take a little time to get used to it but im getting there.so far it allready nocked off 1 1/2 tenth in 90 degree weather without a tune.
another person i would like to thank is Natural1 for all his help in all the transmision questions i have had lately and luke from revolution performance for doing an outstanding job installing everything in my car.
guys anybody that is looking for a converter dont hesitate to give chris a call you wont be dissapointed.sir you get a+ in my book.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
i would like to give big thanks to chris from ptc on the converter he send me.doing business with you have been a pleasure and you have been more than an outstanding guy by taking the time an answering all my questions.
the converter have been in the car for 500 miles allready and it has done exactly what he said it would do.it does take a little time to get used to it but im getting there.so far it allready nocked off 1 1/2 tenth in 90 degree weather without a tune.
another person i would like to thank is Natural1 for all his help in all the transmision questions i have had lately and luke from revolution performance for doing an outstanding job installing everything in my car.
guys anybody that is looking for a converter dont hesitate to give chris a call you wont be dissapointed.sir you get a+ in my book.

I appreciate the kind words man!! Glad I could help out!!

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
Well I am glad you are happy with yours. I got mine yesterday. Will see what it does on my car. I am hoping for atleast 5 tenths,with the mods I have.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
As long as you're not waiting on pics from him....................

:LMAO:

True story, I admit....Pics take too damn long to upload, copy IMG codes....ughhhhh....

But, you'll get them!!

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

As always, my pleasure! :beer:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to do another Fairmont.......if Chris will get me the goddamned pics I need before the turn of the next century.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back