blower plate to mount 03-04 cobra blower or gt 500 blower on a 3V?

evostang

forum member
Reaction score
anyways done with the internet battle with this loser. be a man you got a problem do it face to face you stupid post. or you can continue to be the internet king on this topic.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
you must really be stupid. first off I am not avoiding duty. it is the agents discretion to pull you in to charge you or not considering I provided my bill of sale. I ship to Detroit to avoid international shipping fees from major carriers. maybe you should see the difference to Canada vs the USA.

also I am not an internet tough guy as you claim but would love to settle you arrogance face to face by seeing how your jaw holds up.. I will gladly drive over or have you come here and try to talk some.more smack in real life. internet sure makes you seem like a douche that you are and have no considering you face to face. these forums are for information. the information I received from there engineers at roush is that the p51 works. if I can get one for cheap I will get it and I will find that out when their overstock opens to employees

:popcorneat::popcorneat::popcorneat::popcorneat:

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Evostang,

No one on here is shy of a debate, but what back@itagain is saying is that you're making a ton of claims that the P51 fits without fabrication of separate parts without any proof. There are over 6 cars now running the DOB manifold, and all have made similar, consistent power with the same excellent results. Proof is in the pudding, bro.

You're also claiming that the P51 would be cheaper than the DOB. That's flat out incorrect, as I proved to you. I listed out all of the parts you'd need in addition to the P51manifold complete it. You're claiming that you can get the manifold and all the parts needed from your "insider" for ~$1,500. That may be true for you, but I'm just a "joe-shmoe" and was quoted at $1,599 for JUST the manifold. Once you add in the additional parts, plus the TVS blower - the cost is going to be WAY higher than the DOB kit.

Also, as gmitch stated - there's no way the GT500 blower's pulley would line up with the serpentine drive without modifying parts. The snout on the Roush TVS is way longer than the GT500 so I don't know how you'd line that up. You also have no way to mount the alternator on the GT500 by using the Roush kit. It may physically bolt onto the manifold, but until you can show me otherwise - there's no way it will work without major modifications & fabrication...
Roush
2010_Roush_540RH_5.jpg

GT500/DOB
IMG_6799.jpg

Debate on!:popcorneat::popcorneat::popcorneat::popcorneat:

evostang

forum member
Reaction score
waketek - i will not claim that it is cheaper anymore.. but i know i could get it cheaper.. if they had one.

as for the snout yes it does look to be shorter.. i am not sure why they say it will fit but if they work on these cars all the time day in and day out from R&D to production they must know something.

If i can get my hands on one i will gladly try it out. Their cage is supposedly going to open up mid to end of spring. So till then not really gonna do much other than collect parts till i see the manifold and get a better idea.

I am just going off what they are saying when i brought up the DOB kit.

Back@itagain

forum member
Reaction score
you must really be stupid.

Ahhhh...so now we have resorted to name calling and making threats. That usually happens when someone runs out of a vocabulary and is no longer able to defend themselves in an intelligent manner....I remember when I was 4 years old.

first off I am not avoiding duty. it is the agents discretion to pull you in to charge you or not considering I provided my bill of sale. I ship to Detroit to avoid international shipping fees from major carriers. maybe you should see the difference to Canada vs the USA. its called brokerage fees. UPS charges on average 50% more for shippng just to cross the border and also at least a 50 dollar brokerage fee and duty on top no matter what. i have a 50/50 shot crossing with no duty or getting pulled in. so far never been pulled in.

Those additional charges are because a customs declaration must be filed out and submitted along with payment for any duties/taxes which would be due before the product can make entry into commerce and be delivered to your door step. Again, by shipping to Detroit, you are avoiding them.

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, the only thing certain in life is death and taxes. Taxes is not a discretionary issue up to the individual inspector. If you have ever done your own income tax than surely you would know that the government is going to get their piece of the pie. Now if you are "rolling the dice" and this is your story in order to reduce your culpability then stick to it. Just let me know how it works out for those guys from Roush...

And since you are surfing the internet off your phone I went ahead and googled the definition of culpable to try and save you some of the hassle:

meriting condemnation or blame especially as wrong or harmful

Maybe we could start a "word of the day" thread for you...before you know it we will have you at that 7th grade level.

also I am not an internet tough guy as you claim but would love to settle you arrogance face to face by seeing how your jaw holds up.. I will gladly drive over or have you come here and try to talk some.more smack in real life.

you can get your popcorn ready when back@itagain and i meet but it will litterally take 1 second for him to realize how much of a mistake he makes trying to talk smack to me.

You have done an excellent job of proving me wrong and taking it one step further:thumb: You might not have excelled in school but you are doing a fine job now.

anyways done with the internet battle with this loser. be a man you got a problem do it face to face you stupid post. or you can continue to be the internet king on this topic.

For having been done with this "battle" you sure do keep posting about it...Ill tell you what. Ill propose 2 endings to this post and let you choose which way you want to go.

Option A. Insert this line before my proposal, "Let the hypocrisy continue! (That word might be a little advanced so we will save for another week)".

Option B. Insert this line before my proposal, "Ill be the bigger man and extend the proverbial olive branch. Send me a PM before you come over and Ill get you an ice cream cone of your favorite flavor. If all goes well you will have finished it before going back home to Canada and you wont even have to worry about declaring it".

Let me know what works best for you but fyi...I really dig me some Cold Stone Creamery!

evostang

forum member
Reaction score
try to be bigger man.. it anytime you want to go to the hospital just let me know. hope you got good medical because I hear icu coats alot.

no actually if you do anything with customs and brokerage its up to the agent solely to pull you in after you declare things crossing the Canadian border. we are not like the ruthless its. the crab already taxes Canadians to death. if I choose to declare my purchases, which I do, they have the right to pull me in to make me pay applicant let tariffs and applicable taxes to the items based on origin and also type of commodity.

what type of schooling do you have, betcha I am much more educated than you think. to me if you wanna settle trying to belittle me why don't you try to grow you two balls back and face me and learn a lesson the old fashion way... or is it because all you are is hiding behind the internet. just gladly pm me your number and I will gladly buy you ice cream after you wake up

evostang

forum member
Reaction score
oh btw you should really really be careful of who you try to piss off with your over the internet shit because I am sure if you meet me you will regret opening your mouth. you remind me of one of those pansy internet thugs..

linkwilliams

Reaction score
Ok so 2 years ago I picked up a GT500 blower from a friend, he told me that I could get a Roush manifold and it would bolt on.... Well this being my first Mustang, I called Roush and spoke to a tech ( probably some jack a$$ that gets payed to blow smoke) He told me that the manifold alone would cost $2200.00 that did NOT include any brackets, injectors, fuel rails, NOTHING but the CAST manifold. So I did more research on this and found that NO ONE has done it !!!!!!! I finally stumbled upon the DOB manifold thread and sent them a message, they replied very quick and with a TON of information !!! so I pursued this more and became the first customer to get one of these. Now, I have installed it on my car and have been driving it since November without any problems at all. I went with some high dollar parts so mine was pretty pricey BUT I could have done the WHOLE job (everything included) for maybe $3500.00 at the most and the manifold is CNC machined!!!!!!! who would want a crappy cast manifold over a CNC machined one ?

So with that being said..... Evo, I happen to know the guy that you are threatening to put in a hospital. I also know that threatening a FEDERAL agent is NOT a cool thing to do and to tell a FEDERAL agent that you smuggle products over the boarder into Canada ? Are you insane ?!!!!!!

Oh yeah... here is a link to the gt500 blower mounted on a DOB manifold... IT WORKS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XoxJLtSn8w

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
oh btw you should really really be careful of who you try to piss off with your over the internet shit because I am sure if you meet me you will regret opening your mouth. you remind me of one of those pansy internet thugs..

the sooner you can admit youre wrong, the sooner everyone will stop thinking youre an asshole.

ive said it before,
if i think youre an asshole, theres a possibility that i am the asshole
if everyone thinks youre an asshole, then youre most likely an asshole

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Ok so 2 years ago I picked up a GT500 blower from a friend, he told me that I could get a Roush manifold and it would bolt on.... Well this being my first Mustang, I called Roush and spoke to a tech ( probably some jack a$$ that gets payed to blow smoke) He told me that the manifold alone would cost $2200.00 that did NOT include any brackets, injectors, fuel rails, NOTHING but the CAST manifold. So I did more research on this and found that NO ONE has done it !!!!!!! I finally stumbled upon the DOB manifold thread and sent them a message, they replied very quick and with a TON of information !!! so I pursued this more and became the first customer to get one of these. Now, I have installed it on my car and have been driving it since November without any problems at all. I went with some high dollar parts so mine was pretty pricey BUT I could have done the WHOLE job (everything included) for maybe $3500.00 at the most and the manifold is CNC machined!!!!!!! who would want a crappy cast manifold over a CNC machined one ?

So with that being said..... Evo, I happen to know the guy that you are threatening to put in a hospital. I also know that threatening a FEDERAL agent is NOT a cool thing to do and to tell a FEDERAL agent that you smuggle products over the state line into Canada ? Are you insane ?!!!!!!

Oh yeah... here is a link to the gt500 blower mounted on a DOB manifold... IT WORKS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XoxJLtSn8w

Hey Link!

Evo - Link with the pricey route (braided lines, AN fittings, meziere pumps etc). I went with the budget setup (rubber hoses, used parts, etc), and I am all in for $3,500 including my tune!:naughty1:

evostang

forum member
Reaction score
how am i smuggling product? i am declaring it with receipts.

its their job to either pull me in and make me pay duty or not.

I am not hiding it nor am i saying no i have nothign to declare.

I SAID SPECIFICALLY TO THE AGENTS QUESTION: ANYTHING TO DECLARE?

YES : RIMS AND TIRES - here are the receipts.

AGENT: OK HAVE A NICE DAY

I am not sure how that is smuggling since i am listening to him say cya later.

evostang

forum member
Reaction score
the sooner you can admit youre wrong, the sooner everyone will stop thinking youre an asshole.

ive said it before,
if i think youre an asshole, theres a possibility that i am the asshole
if everyone thinks youre an asshole, then youre most likely an asshole

i am only going off of what the roush engineers have said.

i even asked him for confirmation... till then i am not buying any manifold..

I am not admiting if i am right or wrong i am posting information that i received from someone..

so call me an asshole i could careless.. but heres food for thought.. if roush engineers say it work.. i would love to have that manifold as i can get it very discounted once they can prove it works.

The one engineer stated after his work load on the new shelby is done he is going to see if he can find a P51 for the mecahanics to do a test fit. from there i will have 100% confirmation.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back